Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1595123zz, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Turns out my bud couldn't get a blunt, so he got a few joints instead. He bought 6 grams and rolled it all.

I inhaled correctly, but for some reason, I didn't get high.. :mad:

I smoked about 5 grams, but all I have is a mild headache and no high. Maybe it was the quality of the weed.. :confused:

Ah, whatever, it was free anyways. :)

Since I didn't get high, he's picking up some AK47, which I'll be smoking on Monday. :D

PS: It was my first time.

2. Maybe it wasn't weed, unless your friend got high. I would be shocked if you actually smoked 5 grams and didn't get high. That's pretty shocking.

3. Dunno, quantity might be incorrect or you might just have a rediculously unheard of natural tolerance. Other than that, it wasn't weed.

4. Wait, he got 6 g's but couldn't get a blunt? You mean blunt wrap? 6 g's between a few joints, holy christ they had to be huge and you smoked 5 g's and your friend only bought 6 g's? He is very generous.

5. Maybe he smoked 5 grams of hemp? haha. Foreal though man, you shoulda got ripped off 5 grams.

6. We didn't have any rolling paper so we just used bible pages, lol.

And I dunno, most of the stuff is leaves. :confused:

7. leaves? Youve got some research to do :rolleyes:

8. Yeah, it looks like leaves. I just searched up 'schwag' on google and it looks exactly the same as what I smoked, except that it's not broken into pieces.

9. But still, damn you smoked 5 grams o dat shit

10. lol smoking 5 grams of anything should get you high

11. :cry:

12. Sounds like really bad shcwag IMO

13. Yeah, I think it was really low quality.. :(

It had no taste, the smell is pretty bad, and it's all brown and leafy. I got no high and only a mild headache.. such a let down. :mad:

14. The nick bags I was picking up were pretty decent mids. I got lucky :D

15. Go to the stash jar (its like two clicks away) and look at pics of good bud. If it doesnt look similar to that....dont smoke it.

16. Did I mention on the last time I went to pick up I was approaching the corner and I see a cop pull out and 2 other cop cars with their sirens on drive off. I talked to a dude in the parking lot and he said the place just got raided. :eek:

17. If it was one of your first times smoknig, thats expected not to feel shti.

It took me 6 times to get my first " so fucking high" phase!!!!:eek:

18. No pickup tonight.

19. It's definitely nothing like any of the good stuff.

Everyone I know that smokes in my town always has these brown stuff, nothing like the ones in the stash jar.. maybe I'm just meeting the wrong people, hah.

20. Sig worthy ^ :D

If its yer first time, don't worry, try it at least 2 more times and if you still don't get high, then you are immune to weed.