Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked today, possibly drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alochner, Jan 29, 2010.

1. i have some niacin pills my friend gave me, i just took one and plan on drinking a lot of liquids. gonna take another tomorrow

any other suggestions?

2. Never take niacin or chief before a drug test again.

3. Not healthy and can have implications like any other drugs, unless it was specifically prescribed to you. Plus, not guaranteed to have cleaned your system completely by tomorrow. Your best bet is to drink as much water as possible, especially tomorrow right when you wake up and continue to until you take your test. I'm assuming its a urine test and if so, drinking enough water should make it dilute enough to pass. Good luck!

4. I dont know about that..but to the OP, if you smoked the day before a dt you will most likely fail.

5. Do you smoke a lot normally? If you do, you're fucked. If not... I'd say you might have a 30% chance of passing if you drink a FUCK ton of water and diuretics. (cranberry juice).
    You can try those detox drinks... I doubt they work.
    Sorry man. Try finding someone clean to give you pee. Its gross but it may be necessary.

6. ya i wouldnt listen to this guy.

and if you dilute your pee you're probably gonna fail for low creatine levels

best bet is to use clean pee or a substitute

7. dude, just keep drinking water, and take aspirin. drink water while ur peeing, fuck, man, u just gotta flush out.

8. Maybe you misread my post? Naturally diluting your urine by drinking lots of water and diuretics isn't going to negatively affect your test, sooooooo I dunno what your talking about?

9. #10 fourtwozer0, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    Niacin does NOTHING except speed up your metabolism- you will fail.

And to the one saying "Doubt detox drinks work"

They definatly do. Go buy STRIP body cleanser should be a 12 oz bottle I think.
    PM me if you get it and I'll tell you what to do to pass your test.

10. So anyway..basically the only guarantee you have is to use some one else's piss(this can be done a number of ways and I've done it myself) or buy fake piss

11. It might, I knew someone who still failed even after following all directions on the bottle. Maybe it varies. Go to GMC and search around.

12. thanks for the feedback!

i'm probably just going to drink a shit ton, i've heard from two people these niacin pills worked! but they also drank a shit ton of water and stuff (which i'm doing)

i've already pissed twice, i think my parents might be bluffing though.
    if they're not and i fail though i'm paying for my own college and dont have a house to live in