Smoked this on the weekend :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kongtheking, Apr 8, 2013.

1. So a few days ago i bought some Juicy jay's watermelon flavoured skins and wanted to try them out so I went to my dealer and bought the stickiest weed i have ever had.

Went to a house party on Saturday and after it finished, I smoked a fat blunt with my girlfriend. 10 quids worth to be precise. I only smoked half as I wanted to save it for the next day because she was spending the night at my house.

It was good on Saturday night. I slept over hers and we both had a decent body high and major giggles then having great stoner sex :D. Sunday night was good as well. We took my dog to a park and smoked the other half there. I was hitting it hard but the girlfriend only had a few puffs (She is totally against smoking weed yet she smoked it with me haha). Any way it hit me pretty quickly (vision started going funny then a feeling in my whole body that i just cannot describe but it felt really crazy and weird when walking).

So yeh, that was my weekend. hope you enjoyed the read.

Attached Files:

2. Cool man nice rollup! Sound like a pretty nice weekend! I heard that those juicy wraps are real thick and make it harsh as fuck. Personally I would rather just throw the bud into my DBV and get even higher! :D