Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked the first time in 4 weeks last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoleKid, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Story
    I rolled 2 joints of some kush last night and went and set in the yard and smoked one. I knew i was real high so i threw away the roach and headed back in the house. While i was headed back in, I keep hearing my mom yelling about me about smoking but it was just my imagination. (BTW Im 18 & im at home for 1 year for college) So i carried on to put my other joint away and put on some music so i would stop hearing things and it worked.
    blah blah, munichies (you know how that goes), then blah blah, then i decide to move my joint into a safer place and i go to place where i thought i put it but it wasn't there. I knew i brought it to my room but I retrace my steps 5 times throughout the house. So i start to think that my older brother and his friend found it, or worse my mom. This started to kill my high so i gave up and accepted the fact someone else found it and in the morning things were gonna blow up in my face(no joke intended) so i went to sleep.

So I wake up and i look around 1 more time and something tells me to look under my bed again so i do but from the other side of the bed this time and i dont see anything. I stand up still thinking im f'd but then look down and underneath the edge of my bed is a shirt, i lift it up and there it is :eek::eek:.
    You have no idea how relieved i was.

Conclusion
    But out of last night at least i got some joy out of my high (Only when music was on though). My first couple times smoking where never that intense and me and my friends almost got pulled over the first time i smoked and i was calm as hell the whole time.
    Im just trying to figure out what all of a sudden made me start hearing stuff and being paranoid?

2. They say weed can make you schizophrenic...

3. I figured out that really its just my enhanced hearing while high, so for instance when i hear something all the way downstairs like a T.V. that makes my mind play the scenario of my mom yelling at me about smoking.

I noticed this the other day and yesterday, after i smoked with a friend. When i was away from the house, I didn't hear anything and was fine but when i walked in the house i heard it again and when i listened to it for a second I noticed it repeats what it says in a long cycle and sometimes doesn't make sense (Mashes words together). But really it was just a T.V. or music going on somewhere else in the house.
    I started doing stuff and just ignored it but still heard it and it was just annoying and i just keep telling myself its not really what im hearing. After a while i still heard it but i kind of got use to it so i just keep concentrating on what i was doing.

I also think it has something to do with my mom being somewhere around me when im high because when i smoked a couple days after i started this thread, she was at work and it was only my brother at home and he was asleep, but when i was high i didn't hear anything and was fine.

4. #4 greenbrad420, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    I've heard that also but the studies leaned towards children who smoked were at higher chance to develop it. If you're 18+ you probably don't have to worry about becoming schizo

5. [quote name='"SoleKid"']I figured out that really its just my enhanced hearing while high, so for instance when i hear something all the way downstairs like a T.V. that makes my mind play the scenario of my mom yelling at me about smoking.

I noticed this the other day and yesterday, after i smoked with a friend. When i was away from the house, I didn't hear anything and was fine but when i walked in the house i heard it again and when i listened to it for a second I noticed it repeats what it says in a long cycle and sometimes doesn't make sense (Mashes words together). But really it was just a T.V. or music going on somewhere else in the house.
    I started doing stuff and just ignored it but still heard it and it was just annoying and i just keep telling myself its not really what im hearing. After a while i still heard it but i kind of got use to it so i just keep concentrating on what i was doing.

I also think it has something to do with my mom being somewhere around me when im high because when i smoked a couple days after i started this thread, she was at work and it was only my brother at home and he was asleep, but when i was high i didn't hear anything and was fine.[/quote]

This happens to me to! And you described it perfectly.

6. #6 Marrijane420, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    [quote name='"greenbrad420"']

I've heard that also but the studies leaned towards children who smoked were at higher chance to develop it. If you're 18+ you probably don't have to worry about becoming schizo[/quote]
    Children are at a higher percentage to develop schizophrenia, if in fact they are pre-disposed to the disease, weed acts as a trigger