Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked stongest weed Ive ever had nearly 2 days ago and still feel weird. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ElijahPhibben, Dec 26, 2018.

1. #1 ElijahPhibben, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    HERES MY STORY
    PLEASE READ AND HELP ME IM WORRIED:

So nearly 2 days ago on Christmas eve at 11pm I decided to smoke a 1.5g joint of Fat Banana, I didnt smoke the whole joint, only about half because I got so high so quickly. Ive smoked about 5 times and only ever had purple haze before. I was so high I felt cold in my bed with heating on max and was shaking. I felt like I was gunna pass out and die, it wasnt a good trip lol. I only got about 2 hours sleep. I woke up feeling normal the next day but when I got up and started doing things I felt really weird, like spaced out, kinda like I was still high, also my hands had a tingling sensation when it touched certain materials like fabric. I laid down for most the day. I started to feel more normal when I went to bed at about 10, I quickly fell asleep because I felt very tired, I slept like a baby and had very strong and vivid dream. I woke up this morning feeling normal and relieve that it was over, however when I got up and started getting ready I slowly started to feel weird again and dizzy and kinda spaced out, I dont have the tingling as much but I still feel pretty weird. Not as bad as yesterday but still quite weird. Im getting quite worried. Can anyone please tell me whats happening and is this common. Thanks

2. Bro, this is way to long to read. If you want more replies sum it up in like a few sentences.

3. okok give me a min dude

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well from the looks of how long ur paragraph is about being “to high” sounds like ur dealer put some speed in ur bud just chill out man and drink some water.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. took me about 2 mins to write all this

6. Easy there buddy you might wanna get a drug test from the store and check ur self... it took you 20 seconds to reply to my comment....

• Like Like x 1
  7. no

8. Yeah, I think you may have smoked some other shit as well, maybe not knowing it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. haha maybe, im writing the new post now. I will delete this one in a sec

10. Yep. Defiantly speed if anything... tingly hands Ect... Drink tons of water. Be carful and find a new dealer...

11. dude dw its not laced, i know the grower hes cool. Is Fat Banana strong?

12. Never smoked it. Never even heard of it.

13. i checked the THC and its 25% apparently which is quite strong

14. Ok ive mad a new thread

15. If you have any more Fat Banana you better give it to me. As an experienced smoker, I will evaluate your stuff and advise you on the best way to proceed in order to enjoy nature's finest.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Haha would do dude but im from the UK. I checked a list of the Top 10 Stongest Strains of Weed and Fat Banana is 2nd with 25% THC. Probly not the best idea to have 10 tokes of that for a pretty beginner smoker lol. That shit is potent, it acts like a sativa but its a indica. Felt like i was on salvia lol

17. I mean, feeling a little bit hazey the next morning is not unheard of. Doesn't happen to me, but friends have mentioned this. Of course two days later is very strange. You are probably just a lightweight and had too much.

18. Just because that what's listed with the strains information does not mean that what was grown. That's more or less a best case scenario. Theres no way to tell the the percentage without being sent to a lab. You and me could grow the exact same strain and end up with 2 quite different results.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Genuinely sounds like you’re just a newbie to being that high and high in general. Considering you’ve only smoked 5 times a joint like that is a bit much tbh. The only time I’ve ever come close to what you’ve described was me falling asleep maybe 2-3 hours after an edible and waking up the following morning still quite high. Note that’s me with no tolerance in high school. That being said I’ve never had any laced trees, always sourced from very close friends so it may very well be a possibility from what you’ve described.

20. Serves you right....did you down a litre of whiskey the first time you drank? I think not....moderation is your best bet

• Like Like x 1