Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked Sour Diesel for the first time yesterday...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 5, 2007.

1. My boy gives me a call and is like "I'm on the way over, blah blah blah"... He then tells me that he's got a Sour Diesel connect and he just picked up .5 to try it out. OMG, that shit was fuckin amazing. I rolled it up in a blunt (broke out pretty decent) and we got fucking RIPPED.

The nugs looked like they were carpeted in confectioner's sugar, it was so crystally... AND THE SMELL! OMG, the smell was out of this world! Almost like lemonaid (though a bit more sour/metalic)... I wish I had some pics to go along with the description. I'll try and get some more the next time the guy's in the neighborhood (every other weekend he's here) and get some pics...

But yeah... If you can ever get ahold of this shit, I DEFINATELY recommend it! That .5 blunt got me lifted for HOURS... I blazed it around 3-3:30-ish, and was still stoned up 'til half-time during the super bowl.

2. OMG! weed, duh! you had me trippin. I'm like you smoked WHAT!?! :eek:

3. No way you rolled .5 in a blunt. That's barely enough for a J. Why waste dank on a .5 blunt? Smoke a fat bowl or something, just dont tell me you wasted some sour diesel on a lousy blunt.

4. from the person above :

No way you rolled .5 in a blunt. That's barely enough for a J. Why waste dank on a .5 blunt? Smoke a fat bowl or something, just dont tell me you wasted some sour diesel on a lousy blunt.

How could he have not rolled an L? If its diesel its probably fluffy as hell.. Id roll a .5 into a dutch anyday.

5. Lousy blunt? LMAO! Dude... I can roll anything into anything...

The blunt was just as long as a normal blunt, but skinnier, and pencil straight. It burned nice and long too. Those buds broke out to a lot more than I thought they would (it may have been a little more than .5, like maybe .6... maybe).... And they burned pretty slow... Wish I coulda got a pic of the blunt. It was picture perfect, lol.

Yeah boy!

6. you can roll .5 in swishers and optimos, they aint hella fat but they smoke just fine. and yeah man first time i smoked diesel my friend had like half a bowl left and let me kill it, i was like nah whatever i aint feeling it then i just started giggling like a lil bitch for the next three hours. ish made me feel like a first time high

7. A blunt is just a waste of dank. You aren't getting the pure sour diesel taste. Load that shit in some water, rip it up, and let it overcome your senses.

8. See... I don't really get why some people say that... I can taste the dank & the blunt when I smoke blunts... Dunno why. Maybe I just have a good sense of taste? Plus I got a good whif of it, and most of your taste comes from smell (thus why you can't really taste food as well when you have a stuffy nose)...

We stuck it in a pinaple white-owl xtra... The tastes went together perfectly.

9. some people like blunts, they're sturdy portable and hit damn nice, it might be a waste of your dank but we can get high howsever we wants, dont get me wrong i got pipes and bongs too but blunts are no hassle roll it up smoke it up no clean up nothing to break

10. I think theres something so satisfying about a nice tasty blunt. To me it enhances the flavor and I love the way you smell after sitting in aroom harfin a blunt. mmmmmmmmmmm. but thats just me I smoke cigars anyway so I guess I could be considered biast. I do love me a good bong toke though, don't get me wrong

11. WOW... Sour Diesel for the first time is awesome...
    Although I have to disagree... a blunt is the worst form of smoking known to man. The tobacco paper is VERY BAD for the human body. Also it DOES cover the taste of name brand bud... it actually makes it taste like pure shit. Any flavor, any cigar, any wrap... it is all SHIT. I love joints but, JOINTS AND BLUNTS are the WORST FORM OF SMOKING... 10% THC absorption... 90% loss... even a bowl is a huge step up... waterless (spoon) 50% absorption... yay it is time to do math!:hello:
    When you have marijuana that tastes and smells like real blueberry, strawberry, mango, grapefruit, lemon... why would you cover the taste?... hell go brush your teeth, scrub your tongue, and Listerine... so you can taste/absorb it… that's what I do before smoking.

P.S. I have seen ANY AMOUNT rolled into ANYTHING...

12. When you back up those figures that seem to have been plucked out of thin air with some evidence, I may just give a damn. Respect, Cottons, for tokin on some dank ass Ganja!

13. .5 blunt is a pinner, but i've seen it done

14. Sour Diesel is THE SHIT :hello:

15. I dont know if i believe that. I know i get pretty damn high when im smoking blunts. A way you can make up for some of the loss of smoke coming off the tip is to hotbox.

16. Hell yeah. It's one of my favorite strains for sure. Haven't had it in a while sadly.

17. I have to disagree with you on that... To me it tastes pretty damn good, and I can differentiate between the dank and the cigar... But I'm also very hard of seeing, and somewhat hard of hearing, so my other senses (touch, smell, taste) are all increased to make up for it...

But eh... To each their own...

Oh, and I get much more lifted from a blunt than I do from a bowl... A bubbler/bong is another story though... But they burn up week like crazy...

18. yes, sour diesel is the shit!

It has such a dinstinct smell, almost like a musk to it.

I love it.

19. shhh...

blunts for life man! nothing as satisfying as sparkin up a nice "picture perfect" blunt and burnin that shit down.

blunt haters please remove yourself from this mans ass

that sounded weird :D

20. mmm I loooooove sour diesel. a got a quad of it a few weeks ago for a fuckin steal and have smoked through most of it already (and side-"dealed" to friends) but I might pick up another quad this weekend. I love the strong tart smell and how fluffy the buds are. pack super nice into bowls :):) :smoking: