smoked some bad pot, and later found out why it was bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allouttaweed, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Haha I broke my trampoline to!

2. haha shiit.

3. That's like mota time travel maaaaan. :smoke:

4. well maybe the weed wasnt "bad" persay. They say that weed from back then wasn't nearly as potent. If it was in the freezer or something, maybe it didnt go bad... who knows. I'd smoke 20 year old weed if i knew it wouldnt like...make me die or something.

5. which would you rather have...

that 20 year old pot, or the ancient marijuana they found in that chinese tomb? (the weed from that tomb was in very good conditon)

6. awsome
    you smoked weed as old as me
    *high five*

7. You should've given it to the government to compare to modern weed so they can come to the conclusion that the marijuana of today is "20-30 times stronger" than the cannabis of the 1960s... :rolleyes:

8. Huh, I got a really bad headache last saturday morning after I smoked some of my friends weed at like 6pm the night before...I guess that's what caused it. I woke up and I was like "wait...why do I feel like I have a hangover when I didn't drink last night? This sucks." but after a bowl it went away, but it came back after I came down (I was high the whole day before so I had high tolerance), so I smoked another bowl and took some ibuprofens, and it was gone. Haha, weed can relieve it's own headaches. Fastest headache relief ever.

9. You're probably dehydrated and you just keep covering up your headaches.

10. Anyone else notice that? Haha :smoke: