Smoked reggies for the first time in maybe a year

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublime, Oct 29, 2016.

1. usually because nobody I know sells reggies but more so because I like dank more overall for the longer high. I was surprised to find after smoking a bowl pack with 3 people of reggies, i am pretty :smoking-banana: right now. More so than what dank has. Why is this? yes, it is reggies, I can confirm, it is what I got. It's not dirt at all, it's just not dank either. good mids, if you will.

2. I had to go home and smoke reg and at first I thought I was higher too but it's a shorter high that loses quality very quickly. You're gonna have to smoke so much of it eventually. But enjoy it.

3. Yeaaaah that's the problem I have with reggies, if it was a longer high even if it was less high, I'd be pretty okay with it, it just feels like the time you're high is shorter.

4. Wonder what wpuld happen if your dropped to k lol havent smoked regg since before i was 18 takes me back to the beggining.

5. Reggie makes you feel high for a short time but it's pure sativa so it a goes to your head. I think real weed is better because I actually feel like I'm in a medicated state.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Never understood this whole "reggies, mids, dank" business

It's either well grown or not in my books

7. #7 generic98547, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Haha a buddy gave me 60 grams of some shake from the bottom of a couple of his bags of Reggie... free weeds free weed packed and still packing up blunts all day and I have loud for the glass

8. Dude, I'd be more than happy with 60 grams of even the most shit of weed. I have never even seen that much at one time. Though that's going to change soon with my grow. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha it's definitely brick weed I was surprised how solid they were bricked up I could use it as a club as a weapon.. not bad though it was green not brown atleast Eh 2 grams in a blunt does the job regardless

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lol you could throw some Reggie brick in a pillow case and beat someone like they're Private Pyle. Can't beat free weed in any form you can always make hash or something with a lot of it.

• Like Like x 3