Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked Out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by La Chimney, Sep 26, 2011.

1. So I picked up early Saturday, went straight home, rolled some fat j's, and left some for myself. I took the j's and met up with some friends who haven't smoked in about a month, some have only taken 2-3 hits over their life. Needless to say, me and my closest friend (the only guy who smokes besides me) got a decent high, while everyone else was too baked to walk a few feet. My smoking friend brought a tiny little bong, but we didn't really use it. The weed was 100% mine, should I be expecting some sort of payment; whether it be money or weed?

2. Spread the love man, give what you can when you can and expect nothing in return...thats my philosophy and its done very well for me. I end up getting smoked out in the most random places...

3. Its your call. People that I haven't smoked with in months I tend to smoke out, only if its one or two, anymore I'd make them pay.

How many other friends did you smoke with?

4. I would expect at the least they buy you a drink, some munchies, and say thank you.
    The VERY least.

5. I expect them to suck my wiener if I'm smoke with them, it's the polite thang to do.

6. Same from me. I smoke people out all the time without wanting anything in return or even mentioning I packed all of the bowls like "Dude I packed all the bowls, so..."

Good shit comes at me from all angles, man. Money, opportunities, more hours at work, shit's great.

7. -Me
    -A kid who smokes regularly but takes a hit from a one-hitter and is baked.
    -A kid who hasn't smoked in roughly 2 months.
    -A kid who is smoking for the second time in 1 month.
    -A kid who is smoking for the 3rd of 4th time, ever.

The only thing that pissed me off was no 'Thanks', or 'Yeah, I'll get u back'. I could care less if they ever smoke me out in the future, but an empty gesture would've been much appreciated.

8. And the best part is I rolled one joint in a rush, so there was no crutch and it wasn't coned, so this kid has the nerve to say, "Oh, I get the shitty one." It was fat..

9. Its only as big a deal as you make it :) You're in the drivers seat now but who's to say one day your friend wont have a fat sack while your high (or not so high) and dry...if he doesn't smoke you out then, then yea you have a problem but otherwise...

10. LOL yeah man kids need to get some manners bro
    I always say thank you when people treat me nice

11. ^ Yeah, all I really wanted was a 'Thanks man'.

12. Meh, i say just smoke em up because youre a nice guy.

When you do something for someone and expect something in return, its kinda lame imo...
    But if you feel bad about it, your solution is simple, dont smoke em out again...

So cheers op, for you being a nice guy and smoking out a buncha noobs.

13. next time your planning to chill with them just say "yo whos got bud this time?" and if no one has any just offer to hook them up for cash. if they try to get u to bring again be like "hey, i spotted for u guys last time, how bout u get me back?"

14. This is understandable, allthough you might have gotten em so high they couldnt form the words, im sure they appreciated it...

But youre right, nobody wants to hangout with or smoke out rude people...

15. Wow. As a noob (first few times I smoked) I even pitched in to buy some buds. When I couldn't pitch in I felt like I couldn't thank my friends enough for smoking me up. I guess I'm just too nice a guy :)

Next time you see them politely mention that you smoked them up last time. If they don't thank you then or don't offer to smoke you up in the future I would consider not smoking them up anymore. Don't stop hanging out with them but they definitely don't seem deserving of free weed.

16. Sharing is caring, man. Next time one of those guys has a bag and somehow you're with them, they'll probably remember the time you blazed them up. What goes around comes around.