Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked out of an apple pipe...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So yeah this was my first time, so I got a nice bowl and toked up..... boy this works, i don't even use tinfoil, cause that shit's wack and bad...... I was playing rockband 3 and the song was Imagine from John Lennon. I cryed :(

2. A few days ago when i was in turkey i smoked hash out of ana pple... it works well.. i used foil tho

3. Could of sworn the title said apple pie

4. Came to post this, I swear it did and magically changed.

5. It would be fucking awesome to bake a pipe into an apple pie with the bowl and mouthpiece sticking out and smoke your brains out, then proceed to eat the pie

6. "I was playing rockband 3 and the song was Imagine from John Lennon. I cryed"

HAHAHAHA

7. i thought i was the only one...damn hahah :bongin:

8. I smoked out of an apple almost every time my first 4 months or so. I have some of my more fond moments with an apple pipe.