Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked out my gf :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thewalrusiam, Sep 12, 2010.

1. so my girl didnt know i smoked and one day she started tellin me she wanted to try it so i told her id try it with her :p. i rolled about a gram of mids in a j for the occasion. it was hard to get her to inhale right while still sounding like a noob lol, but i managed and she deff felt it. i asked her how she felt and she told me "it feels like the tops of my eyes are heavier than the bottoms" and then she laughed for like 5 minutes lol. i was pleased :cool:. and finally being able to be high around her has its perks if u know what i mean ;)

2. #2 MJHolcombe, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    Posting advice that can harm others will not remain in the forums. This includes dosage information in reference to other drugs.

3. ahhhhh hahahahahaha

no dont do that to her poor soul please she will freak the fuck out haha. but thats whats up my dude being able to chill out with your girl and blaze, only had 2 ladies that were cool with that! :smoking:

4. That's pretty sweet, bud. Smoking with girls you care about can be some of the most fun ever.

5. deff is. but on a shittier note, i broke my bong slide just now. i still have the one that came with the bong but it still sucks lol

6. where did that come fro

7. Bad news about your slide man R.I.P....
    And the gals are cool to smoke up with. the only problem with me is that im quite the gentleman and no girl has had to pay for weed with me but i always get summat back if you know what i mean ;)

8. lol i guess im lucky then cus ive only smoked with 3 girls other than my gf and all 3 supplied the bud haha

9. Nah it's all top hats and waistcoats for me

10. You better treasure that experience. I took me a year and a half just to get my gf to loosen up and have a couple drinks. It took the other half year to get her to get drunk. I cant imagine how long its gonna take me to get her to smoke :smoking:
    But seriously your a lucky dude to be able to share that kind of experience with someone u care about.

11. I don't see any dosage info, or any referances to other drugs.

12. Because his post was deleted and replaced with that.

A mod edited his post because he told him to lace it with something we can't talk about here.

13. Yeah my bad