Smoked out a homeless man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Higherrr, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Haha, I just thought about this as I was reading some other stories hahah. This was some funny shit.

I was walking down to the lightrail station with one of my buddies, the dude is in front of me, I'm like haha look at that bum (in my mind..) he turns around (from hearing us walking)

He's like "Are you stalking me?" I'm like naw, I'm just about to go under the bridge to roll a joint, you want a hit? He's like "Really?" he seriously didn't believe me, he kept asking "Are you serious man", "Are you for real", "Dude, Seriously. Are you for real man."

Words didn't get to him. The weed was out... I show him it, he goes crazy. The dude was at least 45 years old. We go under the bridge, he had a few good stories.

One thing that shocked me was, he's like "Man this is what I've been needing for a long time I have not smoked for over 2 years" haha. He talked about how as a kid he had so many seeds that he'd throw the seeds in random soil patches and not give two shits about it, if the plants last he'd just harvest them whenever he can. I thought that was funny. However, he smelled like shit. His toes were all fucked up, his teeth were normal and wasn't cracked out at the moment. If I wasn't slightly drunk at the time I wouldn't of smoked him out... My non-drunk friend thought it was a stupid move.. Haha, fuck it though! I felt like a nice guy and made somebody happy.

give a fuck what anyone thinks, i made another person happy, which makes me happy.. SO BE HAPPY! ...damn that's a good quote
    -higherrr 7/11/2011

OH SHIT 7/11/2011 IM GOING TO GET A SLURPEE AT 7/11 RIGHT NOW I FORGOT THEY HAVE FREE SLURPEES. THAT QUOTE IS A GOOD CAUSE IT MADE ME REMEMBER SOMETHING, SHIT IM GOING NOW.

2. That's cool I have done the same thing but never pass back and forth. I had rolled a blunt of some bomb ass Power Plant and was smoking it in a park with friends. After we were all baked there was still a nice sized roach that I gave some guy that was sleeping in there. He got baked out of his mind for sure.

3. Dude you cant talk about smoking up pets

4. hey i got my slurpee. THEY ARE FUCKING JEWS! THEY GIVE US SMALL CUPS! NOT A REAL SLURPEE.

YOU KNOW THOSE SMALL DIXIE CUPS? THAT'S THE SIZE.

jews..

5. Dude, you are not referring to my story I posted 3-4 days ago about my dog eating my weed?

6. I am?:eek: