Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked mouthwash laced weed 0.o

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by episcopalian, Jan 2, 2013.

1. #1 episcopalian, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Ive gotten like wet weed one time and and coudnt figure out why it smelled minty but now I am cleaning the downstem of my bong using antiseptic mouthwash to try to get the sticky resin stuff off and it smells exactly like the weed it was awhile ago do you think it hurt me?

2. Look at the chemicals in it and figure it out lol

3. fucked dude i am to scared what if i have brain damage

4. I've heard that there's some strains that smell sort of 'minty', maybe that's what you smoked?

Or I might just be imagining I was told that and talking shit, who knows?

5. Idk i was thinkiking the same thing but idk man

6. what are u 14?

7. Put it this way. Why would someone "lace" their weed they are going to sell with....mouthwash. What would they gain from this?

8. Don't worry about. I've swallowed mouthwash tons of times. There's just alcohol in it and some other things that aren't exactly good for you. It might be that the guy had your nug in his bong which he uses mouthwash for his bong water?

I know whenever I get the chance at using a bong, I put a shit load of altoids and the bud actually smells like altoids, I put a whole box in hot bong water, let them dissolve than put ice in it.

9. Added weight

10. Glad I've never bought weed from a retard who would put mouthwash on it.

11. Lots of things are minty....

...of course, almost all of them are not meant to be smoked lmao. I know Tasty Puff (those little bottles of smelly crap that you get at headshops to flavor your "tobacco") and all of their knockoff brands have mint flavors. I wouldn't even want to smoke that Tasty Puff shit personally, but it's wayyyyyy more likely/logical than mouthwash, and is made to be smoked.

12. How/why did u smoke wet weed anyway

13. Uhm...weird question...but are/were you on the fifa 13 forums?... This name looks oddly familiar...

14. Nope.

But it doesn't surprise me - it's the main character in one of the most famous novels of all time.

15. #16 episcopalian, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Idk I thought it was just shit weed but I now remember now that I have had a few encounters with said weed smell maybe I am overreaccting and it like wasent flushed when it was grown or something but still what if i smoked mouthwash

16. [quote name='"Golden Lungs"']what are u 14?[/quote]

I was going to say 12

17. [quote name='"episcopalian"']Ive gotten like wet weed one time and and coudnt figure out why it smelled minty but now I am cleaning the downstem of my bong using antiseptic mouthwash to try to get the sticky resin stuff off and it smells exactly like the weed it was awhile ago do you think it hurt me?[/quote]

Don't do drugs.

18. You're probably fine dude. Me and a buddy smoked caramel one time thinking it was hash. We were a few bowls deep at the time. Alls good.

19. What if you smoked Anthrax?

You can play the "what if" game all day long, but why? Find a new dealer, quit worrying and stop smoking random shit lol.