smoked "laced" shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BubbaKushKrusha, Nov 24, 2008.

1. so friday, i pick up a quarter of some pretty dank ass shit
    and i still got some left today
    so i go over to a homeboys house
    and i asked him if he wanted to smoke a bowl
    and he says ya
    so i load a bowl in my chillum and you get about 4 hits out of it
    so 2 hits each
    so we smoke the bowl
    then we go up to the gas station and i buy a drink
    then we get back and he says hes not high enough so i ask his chinese eyed ass if he wants to smoke another bowl and he says ya
    so we smoke the bowl and i dipset
    and like 30 minutes later he calls me and is like
    "dude wtf was in that man?"
    and i just ask him what in gods name hes talkin about
    and hes like dude i know thats laced with something
    and i just told him, he saw me smoke the bud right in front of him and i was chillin
    and he says
    "well i called my mom and told her i had been throwing up and i was shaking"
    so then he tells me his mom called the parametics
    and i was like O_O
    HOLY SHIT DUDE
    CALL YOUR PSYCO ASS MOM AND TELL THEM TO GO THE FUCK AWAY!
    so i tear ass over to his house and i start hearin sirens and shit and i just tell him to walk around in the cold air and you'll be allright
    so as soon as i pull out of the apartment complex i see a fire truck and a ambulance pull up and i start bustin ass laughin...

thought id share my night with you GC

enjoy:hello::wave:

2. I hate hearing stories from people when they talk about some "laced" stuff they smoked.
    They need to just admit to themselves they can't handle good weed.

3. haha, right?
    and he was really convinced that there was something in that shit too!

4. lol the very first time i smoked REALLY good dank, i thought it was laced...but i never freaked out i fucking enjoyed the hell outta it.

5. hah exactly man thats what i did too. kids gotta realize you can never be too high and if your trippin that bad you should just take a nap

6. I had a party back in high school and had some really fire stuff. It was a small party, like 8/9 people so I roll a few blunts and we all start passing them around. Well a few girls there started freaking out, and then that made everyone else who was fine initially start freaking out. Then it someone got around that I laced it with PCP.
    Some people still won't talk to me to this day (6 years later) because of that.

7. that sucks bro.

But the way i see it, if they're dumb enough to think they smoked pcp laced weed, even when you smoked the weed yourself and were fine, then they can go screw themselves, i dont need to hang around people like that.

This is why its good to have good buddies with you when smoking really strong shit for the first time, you dont freak out as easily.

I can sympathize with someone who freaks out on dank. I mean, dank gives you a pretty heavy duty experience.

Still, accusing someone of lacing blunts is bogus

8. LOL the best thing about it is when you get your friends to smoke that crazy shit where you look at somethin and it transforms shape LOL

They're like WTF MAN PCP MOTHAFUCKA???!!111

9. Laced? You know if there not running around flipping cars over and doing back flips then it's not laced. I mean seriously that's just so dumb when people say there shit might be laced with something.

10. hhahaha wat a loser. he just had a panic attack. i have had a few in my day. "throwin up feeling the life your living is going to end while ur puking in the toilet".... yeah been there done that. jus dont get urself too high haha.:wave:

11. i dont think anyone would lace weed unless the person you got it from does not like you or you order you bud laced with what you want

12. Sounds to me like it was just strong bud and your friend had himself a little whitey.

13. I wish any of my dealers would lace my weed with more drugs

14. ha ha, you know? laced joints are great man

15. i wish they would get me off wet coke in my sack

16. Seriously though. I wish i was handed free drugs.

17. Some people have this reaction. I know a kid who I smoked up his first few times, he always either threw up or felt like shit the next day. sucks for those people.

18. my buddies brother one time claimed he got laced shit, and ended up calling the ambulance to himself cause he was freaking out.

Dont know whether it was laced or not, but after that he didnt smoke for 6 years till i came over one day with a joint and gave it to him :D:D