Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked in room, got caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thcncr, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Well followed a lot of guides on how to smoke in your room and well they fail.

I made a pretty small bowl and packed it into a waterfall bong. Used a bucket for the excess water, inhaled, blew threw a sploof out the window and turned on the fan to blow it outside. Than I sprayed febreeze everywhere and chilled. Already had some incense burning by the door, blanket covering bottom of the door, and the vent closed + dryer sheets put over the grate.

Now you'd think I'd be completely fine but no. 15 minutes later my mom pounds on my door asking me to open the door immediately. I throw away some shit, move the table with the incense, move the blanket and open... she consistantly asks what im doing in here and keep denying but finally just confess that I smoked outside and it must have been my clothes. She stares at me very angry and says I want you out of this house! than storms away and shuts her door... I think she's sleeping right now and I have no fucking clue what I should do. I don't know if she's being honest but she has threatened me with it in the past.

2. dude bummer...

you hot box your room hahaha

3. it was the incense, why would u light that up?

4. Yeah it was the incense and the febreeze. Really, it was the poor decision to smoke in your parents house that got you in trouble.

5. WTF was you thinking.... acting like a fiend how old are you?

Respect your parents household Sir they worked hard to get what they got.

6. That was a friends suggestion who used to smoke in his room all the time

7. theres no way she smelt weed.
    she smelt sketchyness.

8. Chill out buddy. It's an apartment that I pay half the rent for. You know nothing about my living situation so you shouldn't make such a bold statement.

9. Damn, I hate stories like these. Mainly because this happened to me once, when I was just starting smoking, and, like you, I just couldn't help but admit to it.

It blows over, bro, just keep your chin up. Tell them that you don't feel bad about smoking pot, only that they have a skewed perception of it and you'd rather inform them about it. Do It!

10. huh that actually sounds pretty good. id do that. lol

11. Why would you do that?

Oh wait, lemme guess...

[​IMG]

You were doin it for the lulz...

Couldn't help meself :devious:

12. You went through all that shit just to hit a tiny ass waterfall? Then your mom catches you and threatens to kick you out of a house that you pay to live in on Christmas nonetheless? Sorry but your entire post is lol.

13. so so true :cool:

14. Why would you burn the incense, that is basically screaming "I SMOKE POT!". I burn incense all the time, so it's not out of the norm, but the incense in your situation was complete overkill.

15. You were better off taking a shit in a brown paper bag and leaving it in your room for a couple of hours.

16. Should of said, Mom your smelling sex.
    I was masturbating. GOD DAMN!. Cant a boy have some privacy. IM GOING THREW PUBERTY!. I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE!>

17. No offense man, but why the fuck would you smoke in your room if you know your going to get into trouble...Like it's completely illogical in my mind to think that NONE of the smell is going to seep into the rest of the house.

Just my opinion anyways...Oh well, a lesson learned i hope!

18. ...I wish I'd thought of that.
    OT: Show her the union?

19. i never got caught smoking, sometimes i was just too high and admitted to it...

once my mom smelt it on me from the night before when i came back from my friends... lol, i slept till 1:00pm and his parents wanted my ass out but where too nice about it, as soon as i got up i left so atleast they know i didn't linger...

anyways, i just said his parents smoked inside the house... then my parents found a sploof, some swisher guts, a glass bowl, and a mini bong i made out of a pill bottle and a socket (it hit so good)....

now all i carry is some zig zags and i cleaned up my stash box so all i would really have in it is a baggy of weed, no pokers or razorblades or a million different tools to get you caught with...

when i was forced to smoke inside the house i would steam the bathroom up, and take hits from a g-bong or the pill bottle bong i made, then i would exhale right into the bathroom fan, and let the bathroom steam down smelling completely innocent, and i wouldn't smell either cause i would take a quick shower,

high + shower = amazing...

20. Just stick to making firecrackers saves more money on weed and conserves and you get your moneys worth because the effect lasts longer then smoking it. but for some people edibles don't effect them it's kind of weird. :hippie: