Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked Hash Oil for 1st time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drivefastr, Jul 15, 2007.

1. I smoked hash oil for the first time last night. My buddy made it using 6oz's of mid's that i got him a good price on. Perfect stuff for smoking in dorm rooms because it left hardly any smell, is easily concealable and got me Blaaazed. He's gonna teach me how to make it next week.

Rob

2. in Canada some people call it earl, Hash oil is good, but honey oil gets you blazed more then anything. Just use 2 butane cans and a 600 ml plastic bottle. Drill 2 holes, that are about the size of the connector for the butane. Then make a screen for the end cap. Make sure you grind the weed before sticking it in the bottle, perferrably fill the bottle with good mids.Blow it out into a bowl or a glass container stick the pot in hot water, and it will evaporate to a yellow kife color and there ya go. Smoke about 5 bts and see how your feeling. Or roll a paper and mix bud with it. Here is the method but with the extractor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz7m3KTDWE4

3. The craziest part about it is that im at home because its summer and right as i got done taking a hit of it my dad walks in. I'm pretty sure he knows i smoke but not completely sure, and im still not sure if he saw it or not.

Oh yeah and i've never been that high either. Crazy blunt Salaam

Rob

4. damn i dont even know what hash oil would look like. my friend tells me they sell them inside the cannabis clubs but never tried it cause its too pricy

5. Looks kinda like tar i guess, its black and gooey

6. it's just oil isn't it? or is it some new type of oil?

7. I would suggest anybody who is going to make honey oil do some research first. It is a safe method if you know what you're doing, but lets not kid ourselves, butane is very fucking flammable and the last thing anybody wants is to burn their whole body trying to get a super concentrated marijuana product.

8. After reading through the descriptions of ways to make hash oil, it was honey hash oil that i had. Will deffinitely be making some

9. Would it be smart to have the oil go into a teflon bowl, that would make it waaayyyyyy easier to store after making

10. How much did you get from the 6 ounces?