Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked hash for the first time today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I've been smoking weed for years now.

I never had the opportunity to smoke any hash, until recently :p

I got mad high and a beautiful head rush out of my friend's Weed Star bong.

Just a question, how can I really determine good quality hash?

The stuff that just started flowing around here is really hard rocky shit.

If it's just by smell then I must say, I smoked some dank hash because it smelt like some great weed!

Any tips I could get from you more experienced hash tokers?

2. Do you live in North Florida? The hash there is like rock hard solid idk why

3. Nope, South West. It could be coming from there though.

4. where in FL?
    '

5. Since there are several ways to make hash, it is possible to come out in any hardness, color, or shape. The more hash you smoke, the better you are at gauging its quality. The only surefire way to tell how good it is is to smoke it! :smoke:

6. Im in Sarasota. Same shit here

7. Really good hash should fuck your world up.

I had some Full Melt on Saturday and that's like stepping into a new reality.

8. Good hash is melty and crumbly and tastes amazing

It really is all the same shit if a few hits of good hash gets you really high double or triple that amount of good weed and you shouldn't be that far off, obviously it's nice to get ripped quick and I do find very potent hits to add a special little something to the high but yea, there aren't like special levels of high you can reach with 'higher' stuff

9. melt and bubble determine the quality in my experience the more melt and bubble the better:smoke: