Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Smoked/Grilled meats and fish

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TimJ, Sep 24, 2019.

1. They made us buy that stuff when I was in boot camp at Parris Island but the drill instructors we had never let us put it on....fuckers lol.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yup yup used it on me and my horses lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Picture of some of that goodness we had a few nights ago. What a good time it was!
    IMG_20210630_212059~2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. #144 TimJ, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    I'm not a small guy. And that looks very good. What did the others eat 3Deez?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. love me some mud bugs,feist of kings there

• Like Like x 2
  6. same here that just one plate hahahah that brings back peanut shell covered floors and a throw down memories

• Like Like x 3
  7. over on the organic vegtable thread possum got zucini bread ,dang yall making me hungry hahahah aint even high either

• Like Like x 3
  8. Those stripped cucumber beetles are killing all my Zucchini faster then I can hand crush them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. i havent had them yet this year,the dang worms that my daughter in law brought home from home depot about wiped out my whole container garden,finally got rid of them ,then had tomato horn worms on the peppers,finally got them sorted and my bush beans are kicking off,but the cucumbers are done.
    just got back from bottom garden,corn is done,go 8 ft tall stalks ,no cobs and they are tasseld,first crop ate up by the bettles,they left then i replanted hoping but a lost cause.
    we are not use to rain here,and i have had 3 difrent type of worms this season that have given,BT,capt jacks,also neem and soap a work out hahah
    so mama wants me to cut corn and plant purple hull peas,i sure dont want to ,but it put nitrogen back in my soil ,all this in triple digit weather
    I POLITLY TOLD HER I WILL THINK ON IT AHAHAHAHH

• Like Like x 3
  10. So when you dropping the beans?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I was speaking with my older brother earlier this morning, the bugs are decimating his garden this year as well. I guess they need to eat too. Just sucks putting in all this work for little return.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. thats the thing,i plant way to much just for that reason and they still got greedy hahahah

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hahahah i dont know ,im a man we dont mind to good lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. Oh you will, you will lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. hahahahha dang women

• Like Like x 3
  16. watch me,i will have her out there planting that garden AND CHOPPING DOWN THAT CORN doing some brush clean up too lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I know

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. That's fine... Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. hahah this old hen be up the hill here yelling down at me asking what the holdup is

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. That's right. Daylights a burning chop chop

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1