Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Smoked/Grilled meats and fish

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TimJ, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Ok, here is what I made on the grill tonight. There is grilled chicken breast, grilled patty pan squash "first of the season." Grilled corn that I removed and put into my 7 bean,corn and pepper salad. It also has cayenne pepper,garlic,spring onions,olive oil,parsley and fresh lime juice. 20210704_195643.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Happy 4th folks!! Burgers, backs and bongs.
    IMG_20210704_161418.jpg IMG_20210704_163848.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. get fat just looking at pic's on this thread hahahah

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. thing weighs a ton when i replanted it in the drive way,i had to put my motor hoist in back of my truck and put a strap around the pit,lift until i got it to lay on the tail gate.
    then i had to walk it into the 3inch pipe concreted in the driveway,was a task by myself,of course my boy said he would help,kinda like when jerry unloaded hay,they seem to disappear come work time,so took some doing,i had to tie down the motor hoist with ratchete strap in the truck bed ,then put just about half my yard of heavy objects on the motor hoist ,took me about 3 hours to stab a 2 3/4 inch pipe into a 3 inch pipe 16 inch deep hahaha.but all leveled out as plan and it will rotate a full circle,making working t=with wind and rain a brezze hahah.
    hardest part of the whole job was burning out a 6x6 post cut off even with driveway,took almost 2 months to burn that thang down 3ft,i finally got it cement my 3 inch pole in the ground in hopes of if i level the pole the pit would also be level,it was then i let the concrete cure for another month before putting the pit in the pipe

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sounds like you built that thing to take a nuclear strike. I like to over built things too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sending you all smoke signals with some Pineapple express. Hope you all are having a fun night, stay safe folks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lets just say i only do things once hahahah
    i still need to build a fire box on the side of mine
    steel is costly as wood these days

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oh sure you make this when you know my transporter is down! Gah

Looks too good

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1