Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked for the first time !(;

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wigz202, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Oh man it was amazing. Out here in Minnesota we don't have names for our dank. It's either like mid or dank. But this was dank! Awh it was fun, I laughed my ass off and had a great time. But I'm nervous that my parents will find out or if I keep my stuff at my house, that they will find it. Any good hiding spots in a house? And maybe some tips for a newbie? Thanks!

2. Glad to hear you enjoyed it man, welcome to the site.

Get an airtight jar and just keep your buds somewhere you know your parents don't usually go though.

3. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

4. great question.....

5. haha obviously 18!!!!!!

6. congrats, depends on ur situation, If you have a drop ceiling then up above a tile, or in a cupboard or bookcase, there's really no limit, for bud use an airtight container or jar.

oh and theres a better link to THE UNION in my sig