Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked for the first time was my experience odd?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevinpena71214, May 15, 2018.

1. Okay so I decided to smoke again after the third time not being high. I had some weed that was around 6 months old it smelled like a wet rag when I smelled the weed which was weird but I was like whatever I'm going to try again. I rolled up a joint with the joint roller and after smoking half of it I felt a little bit of a head high and a body high it was a good sensation I felt good and relaxed. Then after 5 minutes I decided well what if I am not getting the full experience, so I decided to smoke the rest of it and when I was finished after 3 minutes I felt the head high and body high even more like 3x more. I then started to feel a little weird after a while like I was getting scared so I called my girl to call mee down and she was but whenever she wasn't speaking to me I felt like afraid that something or someone was going to get me. When I was a little bit more relaxed I started to notice I wanted to change a single track on kid cudi and i clicked once to change it to the next track but after 2 seconds i started hearing many tracks as if i pressed the button 10 times i started to get freaked out alot and turned off the music and just told my girl I was going to sleep. Did I smoke to much? Was I tripping badly? The sensation was really weird for me and scary. I am willing to try it again do you guys think this might happen again?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. You smoked too much. You will be fine. It will happen again if you do the same thing. You might find a bong or one hitter will suit you better than smoking a joint. Taking one hit at a time, and taking your time, you can control how high you get. If it happens again take a couple of good whiffs of some black pepper. I can have a similar experience with a good Sativa.

3. So do you think it was just normal man? And I was thinking of getting a gav pipe and just putting a little bit of bud there at a time and see how that does for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app