Smoked for the first time in 3 months

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by legalizeme, Dec 13, 2011.

1. So I had to take a little break from smoking, being apprehended and charged with simple possession over the summer. I just took my last drug test earlier this morning, and finished up a final exam. Although I have a couple more finals this week (including a law final tomorrow), I decided that I had been working hard the whole semester, I have been working hard at my new job, and I deserve a little break. So I called up a friend, and the deed would soon be done.

Even though it's only been 3 months, I forgot what it was like to be high. And only a minute or two after the gravity bong rip, I was blasted into another realm of thinking again. It was really weird, I found meaning in a lot of things, but that soon faded as with most of my thoughts since I couldn't focus on anything. It was a good body high, one you would expect from being super high, but I just don't remember it being that intense in your mind. I literally couldn't stop thinking about everything, anything that came to mind.

However, after the first initial "shock" of being on the herb again, I realized how nice it was to really, truly relax. I realized how much everyone needs a break from reality every so often.

The only problem with me being able to smoke again, is that I think I was addicted to bud last year. I couldn't go a day or two without smoking, much less and hour or two if I had it. I don't want to fall into this again, because it really did hurt me financially, academically, and socially. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it balanced this time and have some self discipline.

For now though, it's just good to be back GC

2. Good to have you back man! Coming off a week t-break myself.

3. I had to stop smoking for the last 4 months back East. I will never ever, ever forget the day I landed in California. I got off the plane, I had my MMJ appt within 45 minutes. Went to the dispensary & ate 2 brownies when I walked out like an idiot. I was sitting in this empty house for a day and a half. I was just laying in the corner. lol. Incredibly high.

Right now those 2 brownies would bairly get me buzzed.

4. Thanks brother, good to be back. T-breaks are difficult, but I've realized they are necessary. Hopefully I can be disciplined so I won't be in a situation that requires a t-break again, but regardless, happy toking!

Hahahaha I can't even imagine. The bud we get where I am is sometimes top notch, but a majority of the time is average/pretty good at best. You are a lucky man.

As far as tolerance goes, that's one of the main reasons I enjoy the occasional toke more than it being an every day affair. It takes less to get me higher, financially and product wise. When I smoked everyday, it was like I could only get so high, and that no matter how much I smoked, I will still be at the same level as before. It's weird how taking a small t-break can significantly decrease your tolerance. It's like drinking 2 beers and getting plastered.