Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked first valcano yesterday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunt_master, May 5, 2009.

1. i got baked as hell, smoked that and a 800 dollar roor,went 2 McDonalds after and was so baked i accidentally threw away my food . lol

2. you failed hardcore bruh

3. smoked outta 2 expensive as hell peices then went and got the cheapest food in the world........nice:hello:

4. bleeech...man just hearing "McDonald's" while I'm high may send my stomach into fits. I gotta have ice cream lol. Evurbody got their thing rite?

5. #5 lwien, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    You don't "smoke" thru a 'Cano, you vape thru a 'Cano.

And you don't get "baked" thru a vape, you get "vaked" thru a vape.

Vaporookies........:rolleyes: ;) .

6. wow that made me laugh so hard. yeah they make you blown. But they use way to much Ganja i dont have the money to smoke half an eigth each time. But they are great for special occasions (white widow, Rosetta Stone). Go Gravities.

7. Now you're just making shit up.:hello:

8. :p:D:D:D

9. haha, the first & only time i did it i was at some random person's house in chicago with two friends that didn't know them either...
    the rest of my night i spent laying on the couch looking insane. hahah.
    i want one.

10. [​IMG]

and it's spelled "VOLCANO"