Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked every day for about a week, stopped around 4 days ago

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, May 10, 2011.

1. So I have this completed job app im waiting to turn in for a job , and it says here they will drug test me. soo the last time i blazed was about 4 days ago. before that i have been smoking every day for a week, but a dub only. so ive finished smoking a dub four days ago over the course of a week, you get me?

so anyway will i be okay for taking a test? or should i wait longer? and what can i do to rid my body of the traces of thc?

2. no ur not gonna be fine. Start drinking alot of water and stop exercising

3. your best bet is to substitute. buy synthetic urine or get some clean stuff from a friend. if that isnt an option start diluting for the next 3 weeks or so before you turn it in (im assuming youre a heavy smoker?)

4. He smoked 2 grams in a week... he's not a heavy smoker...

Hit the gym, do a lot of cardio (sweating is key), drink water, don't smoke...

Ill say you'll be clean in another 10-14 days

5. Take niacin

6. ah totally misread. thought he was smoking a dub a day

7. drink water
    cardio exercise
    and pray