Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked/edible highs contrast and compare

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gardner2, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Can you compare for me the similarities and differences of the highs when smoked compared to eaten weed?

From what I can recall, edible is the way to go, there's more of an antidepressant effect and no shattering paranoia, but I want to hear other's experiences.

2. After doing both I can confirm no shattering paranoia, antidepressant effect's come along with being high - takes your mind off things i guess. Just my two cents, if it's your first time using marijuana try buy a joint or roll one yourself. get in a comfortable environment & light it up & take a hit and put it down and relax and enjoy the way you feel - take another few hits if you're feeling good; or go inside and lay down and watch a movie and return to it later :).

Eating an edible in my experience causes some paranoia / anxiety was you're waiting for the effects to kick in for a long period of time.

goodluck! and enjoy either way :smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Gardner2
    Smoking high will last about 45 minutes..
    A really good edible can last 8 hours or more..
    Way to many new users eat to much the first few times and have a really miserable high.. Tripping your brains out, Spins, Dry heaves, Much like getting really drunk on alcohol..
    Stick with smoking it for now and experiment with edibles very gradually..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1