Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked but didn't get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b2ke, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Sorry that this is kinda a long story and it might not make sense but thank you for taking ur time and reading it. Theres also like 2 questions I will have at the end.

Alright to begin with 6 days ago me and some friends bought some weed and smoked it, pretty good stuff. I don't know the name but it was great.

So the next day I buy some more from the same guy and the same stuff and I smoked it with 2 other people but we didnt get baked at all and so I wasted like $20 worth then I stopped.

i really don't know what happened but my guess is that the thc was taken away cuz of the plastic bags, I trippled bagged the stuff. I also smelled it and there was little smell to it.

So my question is that is it possible for weed to have little to no thc if u tripple bag it? I only had it tripple bagged for about 2-3 hours.

My second question is that if the weed doesn't smell does that mean its gone bad?

Thanks for taking ur time and reading this, please answer the questions if u can

thanks again.

Here are a couple nugs of the stuff i have left i plan on using tomorrow, ive had it for about 6 days in an airtight jar and i just want to know if it looks like its going bad or not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like some fucking dank how did you not get stoned?

oh, well because sometimes it happens your first few times.

my advice? keep smoking and smoking different strains till you get high, so maybe if ur buddy only has 1 strain find a new buddy.

3. noooo! hahaha triple bagging it would, if anything, keep the thc inside the buds :smoke:

smoke it up, try a different method though. make a grav bong or something :cool:

4. i don't think putting your weed in more bags will make its thc content become extinct, friend

not sure about the not-getting-high part or the zero smell

5. Its like my 10th time smoking. Theres not much smell to it but u can notice it. Idk though my guess for not being high was it was tripple bagged and there was so much static it took away most the thc

6. it definitely didn't take any thc from it lol

what did you smoke out of? anymore details? how long you smoked? big hits? etc?

7. 1. bags dont take away thc
    2. for thc to go bad it takes a long time and it would hav to dry up and b out wit no bag, so dobt worry
    3. no offense but ur obviously a new smoker so u mite not b inhaling rite. after taking your hit open ur mouth and breath some reg air normally and like breath the smoke
    4. ur weed looks good enjoy
    EDIT: smell has little to do with it when i can see trichomes and nice orange hairs on ur bud. so it is good bud and should get u high

8. i smoked out of a glass piece. I just light it and inhale for about 10+ secs and then I don't blow out the smoke for a couple secs

9. also i only guessed the thc was absorbed from being tripple bagged cuz its the only thing i could think of cuz is smoked with 2 other ppl and neither of them got high too.

idk though, thanks for the responses, im smoking the rest of the stuff tomorrow for my bday hopefully it works out great, if not ill call up one of my friends to get some different stuff

10. ok its def ur not inhaling rite guys u need to breathe it get it deep in ur lungs

11. Try a different method. My personal favorite is waterfalls/gravity bongs. It's the most conservative method.

12. i inhale long and slow and from all the other times ive smoked its worked, but thanks for the help

13. they're so fucking cool too. THEY'RE SO FUCKING COOL TOO.

anyway, story time: we had a g-bong last night that looked trippy as fuck to high-me and i wanted to try it, but the bowl/stem we had needed to be taped so it'd be fatter and fit better, but we were all stoned as fuck and never found the tape. so my friend and i go to leave and we find the tape when we search for my lighter...... ugh.
    (yes we searched harder for a lighter than tape heh)

14. i'm just going to use a glass pipe for now, i just hope this doesnt happen again tomorrow. if it does then theres definitely something wrong with the weed but i HIGHLY doubt it

15. MAYBE that second sack you picked up had been vaped

16. possible but look at those pics he took of it. thats dank so i dont think so. just make sure u breathe some air in after ur hit op

17. maybe the guy you bought it from vaped it before he sold it to you. could be. could not be. just a theory.or truth? maybe

18. idk i hadn't realised that but is there any other way of knowing besides smoking it and not being baked?

But don't u have to grind it up before using it in a vape? cuz the stuff i got from him were all on stems

19. People saying it was vaped are idiots, if it was vaped it would have a much MUCH more noticeable brown color to it, that bud looks fine and the only thing I can tell you happened is you

A. Still need to learn how to smoke
    B. Someone either made cannabutter or Qwiso with the whole buds, let them dry, and tried to resell them. (This is highly unlikely though as the bud would feel oily if they made cannabutter or oil and I believe the rubbing alcohol would have dissolved the majority of the resin glands off which from the pictures you posted is obviously not the case.)

I'm going to go with A.