Smoked bud from my car floorboard, lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by randommick, Mar 19, 2012.

1. So it's the day after St. Patrick's day and i'm of course hungover bad. I don't have any buds and I blew most of my spending money last night. I get in the car and head to the gas station to pick up some cigs and something to drink. On the way I was thinking about how I needed some bud for a hangover cure, but at that point I didn't even feel like even seeing other people, my head was hurting so bad.

Halfway home I took a turn and my cigs slid off the dash into the floor, when I got back I went to grab them and found this fluffy little nugget like the size of a quarter in the floor hiding near the edge of the mat. At first I thought it was a piece of trash or something but when I realized it was actually bud I was so happy I yelled "sick!" out loud lol.

Funny thing is I didn't even pick it up, I just kind of automatically went inside and grabbed my bowl, shoved it in there and toked up, like I had planned it all along or something :smoke:

Kinda lightened the mood a bit having the weed fairy leave me a present and all. I don't even remember having this kind of bud before :rolleyes:

2. Haha i remember back when i was a junior in high school, my dad was doing work around the house early on a sunday morning. I hear a vacuum near my window so it wakes me up. Im sitting there watching tv and my dad walks in my room with a handful of weed. He found all that shit on the floor of my car. Then he just walked to the toilet and flushed it all. It was a good 2gs at least lol.

3. Finding weed when you're craving it most is the best.

One time my room had just been cleaned, so no nugs were lying around. I wanted to blaze so badly, and I opened up this random box I hadn't opened in forever and I found a sac I hid there like 6 months ago. (totally forgot!)

Funny how I get so happy over a 5 sac, It just brought a smile to my face. :smoke:

4. Haha, yeah finding weed is the best. I went through a phase when I had a lot of reg around all the time, would just roll up joints like a dozen at a time and usually loose them. Much better finding a cigar tube full of those instead of change in the couch :p

5. I found a nug on my car floor too a week back er so :smoke:

6. i've searched my car for bud and found some on the floorboard as well, one of the most awesome feelings ever, epecially when all your connects are dry.

also found a nug in my bed one day, dont know whose it was since i didnt smoke at the time, but that pretty much got me into smoking lol

7. Niiice dude!

It's always amazing finding bud you dropped n shit.