Smoked, Blacked Out, Had Seizure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Congratulations, you had a heatstroke.

2. think you might have just been dehydrated man

3. [quote name='"d0p35m0k3r"']In all fairness, if you are going to quit weed for good because you think it is the cause, then we can't rule out the other suspects, McDonald's and frisbee golf... you'd better lay off of those too[/quote]

I was already thinking of quitting before that experience. I can't afford it, and I can't meditate meditate with it like I used to.

Maybe I'll be back...

4. Lol sounds like ur every friends nightmare. Its ok weed dosen't treat the faint of heart well

5. Ate McDonalds, went disc golfing, than smoked? You were dehydrated and possibly malnourished if you hadn't had anything except the McShit. Smoking when dehydrated makes it worse, then you blacked out.

6. you probably didnt ruin anyones day, if anything it was some excitement... something interesting happened. you know ? :)

7. Were you taking any prescription drugs at the time? I'm not sure if it's the same with all opiates, but with tramadol there's a risk of seizures which is heightened by smoking.

8. My friend has this happen to him when he smokes too much. It's terrifying! He passed out standing up and fell back bent all over his legs and shit. Scary stuff :(

9. 70 years of nothing(Well thousands). Now suddenly every man and his dog claims seizures from weed. *shakes head*

10. Well there's your problem

11. You might be epeleptic . my one friend smoked weed for years and only passed out a few times . One night i smoked some bubble hash with him and he passed out during the joint , long story short that was his last joint and he was diagnosed a few weeks later with epilepsy , we still drink together once in a year or so but we used to chill every weekend it saddens me