Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked banging PIFF for the first time !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ekush04, Sep 18, 2009.

1. #1 ekush04, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    my buddy gave me an IM on aim and said that he has piff so if I need anything to hit him up, so ofc the only opportunity I get to get something good, I hopped on it.

this got me ripped as fuck, I'm getting some more of this shit ASAP tomorrow. I just woke up now from the come down, fell asleep at like 10 PM. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Definitely a big difference from the mids I've been smoking ! Can't wait to hit the roach later on today

2. lol.. things ppl make threads bout, love it, lol you sir are HIGH

3. I'm not high right now, I smoked it earlier at like 6 30 PM. Fell asleep at like 10 PM. Woke up at 3 am. It's all worn off lmao, but it was pretty intense

4. lol nice, yeah ive only smoked dank a few times, its a treat from my usual mids. but any maryjane is a treat to me :) i can definatly tell the diff, but price to highness wise, id say mids is a more "bang for ur buck" lol. thats nice for u tho bro, enjoy.

5. if you smoked real piff you would still be high when you woke up

6. isn't piff laced bud?

7. nobody has piff lol piff is slang for purple haze which is extinct