Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked after a month long t-break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d.conn, Aug 18, 2009.

1. so i have been a a t-break for a lil more than a month due to moving and getting situated at my new house and now not having too much cash..

but i went to my old town and picked up some no name dank for cheap from a kid i used to know. i smoked with 3 other old friends.. i took the first hit outta home made bong and it instantly felt it and i felt so nice and i probly took one or two more bong rips

but by the end of the night i felt like shit and i had to throw up..idk if it was bcuz one of these kids seriously killed my high and made me feel uncomfortable or bcuz i haven smoked in so long

what do u think?

2. If you only had a few rips then you shouldn't have thrown up, unless you took major epic hits.

Maybe you ate something bad or something? idk

3. Elaborate on the kid ruining your high. I dont think its because you havnt smoked in a while usually you have a banging high when you take a t-break.

4. Did you rip really hard or fast?

5. Did you smoke mice shit? I remember someone awhile back on here that did that.

6. #6 d.conn, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    ok the kid had never smoked before so i guess he wasnt inhaling or something but he kept saying bro im not even high maybe it isnt good weed then he argues with some guy on the street in front of mcdonalds and cops comes and talks to me,him and two other friends asking us for i.d and a bucnh of random questions so i was just pissed the whole night

it probly was the mcdonalds though i ate a bunch of shit liek 2 big mac frys and a shake then walked around in the heat for a while

*edit no i didnt smoke mouse shit lmao, and yes they were big bong rips bigger than i usually do

7. Thatll do it.

I remember that hahahaha:p

8. You could have swallowed some smoke or it could have been the heat/food but i would say it was most likely you swallowing a little bit of smoke.

9. First time I did white widow out of a gbong I puked (only had smoked like 2-3 times prior).

10. It was probably the McDonalds, and the situation with the cop probably made you feel sick.

11. im on my first t-break, hope this don't happen to me haha.

12. thanks for the responses guys :)
    i smoked 2day and was completely fine..god forced t-breaks suck tho.

13. yeah man, mine isn't out of choice either. its actually worse for my health not smoking weed because i end up getting lashed every night :(