Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked a joint with my friend's mom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tastytrichomes, Aug 30, 2012.

1. i smoked a joint with my friend's mom last night. him, his mom, and myself were all high as fuck. she has multiple sclerosis and takes a lot of medication, so when my friend asked her to get high with us, she was pretty ecstatic. it was actually pretty chill. we were laughing about everything. i was so stoned that by the time i was about to crash, nearly 6:00 in the morning, i randomly started laughing to myself because of the euphoria :smoke:

we smoked until the sun came up. also super 8 is a pretty interesting movie but i don't remember half of it

2. Lol, i smoked a bowl with my friend and his mom on mothers day. And a couple other times. It was fun, i like smoking with people older than me

3. Ive smoked with my friends girlfriends mom. Neither of them where there, she was chill.

4. thats pretty cool dude

5. I smoked with my Mom and her best friend Sybil. Sybil was a bit of a "party girl" and it was funny to watch her tripping out to the Vanilla Fudge and other music of the time. :D

Granny :wave:

6. I smoked with my mom's friend last night. It was her 60th and everyone know I toke, so she had a few hits out of my pipe and spent the next couple of hours giggling at nothing. :smoke:

7. ive sold to my friends mom.. now thats whats up

8. I smoke with my mom and my friend did once. And now my mom smokes my bong with me normally.

9. i wish more old-generation folks would get high with the right of us :smoke:

10. I'd love to smoke with my dad once, I don't think that'll ever happen though.

I'm thrilled as I might smoke sooner or later with both of my sisters, they never toked before, that's what's up!

11. also guys, she gave me a dime bag, said it was medicinal... it was midsy, pretty dry, but it smelled like cherries? what could it be? i dont think it was medicinal by any chance

12. i hope youre kidding. she has multiple sclerosis

13. bucketlist = smoke with a milf/multiple milfs

14. Possibly my best smoking experience was with my sister

15. That's awesome dude. I've smoked with friends' moms before. It's kind of weird when you think about it, but just don't think about it too much... ;)