smoked a joint, had a conversation about rap with a cop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by penhandstyre, Apr 14, 2011.

1. sup blades

so I'm in college and my friend jay is an aspiring rapper and he gets free time at the campus recording studio. hes been up there several times but I hadnt gone with him even though hes asked before a few times because it's kinda far away and I'm pretty lazy. so earlier today he asked me if I wanted to head up with him and he said he'd smoke me up and I was like saweet :smoke: and we were on our way shortly there after.

we get up there and meet up with the dude that runs the studio, named mike, chill dude, and we get in there and I plop down on the couch in the sound booth while mike and jay head in to the studio when mike realizes, holy fuckin shit, two goddamn microphones are missing :eek: one worth $1000 that belongs to the university and one like $200 that belongs to mike.

so he calls his boss and his boss is like call the cops and he does. one cop shows up and writes what went down in his little notebook. he's there like 10min and then after he leaves jays like lets go smoke, so we go blaze a joint outside near the studio and then head back in so jay can lay some stuff down (there was another mic in the studio)

so he does and I chill for like an hour and then a couple more cops show up to check out the crime scene or sum shit idk. so one talks to mike in the studio while another comes into the booth and sits down to talk to me and jay. he finds out jays a rapper and so we all start talkin about rap and hiphop, rakim nas biggie all tha greats etc etc. dude was hella cool and knew his shit. he chills for like 5min when his much older boss comes in and is like "time to go" and so he gets up all fast like hes scurred haha and dips out and me and jay look at each other still high as shit and were like haha that was fuckin awesome :hello:

2. Bro, that story was cool.

3. Do u live in ny?

4. Trippy shit, trippy shit..

5. So you smoked a joint right outside after the first cop left and there were more on the way? Sounds smart

6. nope I'm in dc

7. we were not aware but did not worry about it too much since we didnt have anything on us after the j

8. cool shit, studios are the shit. so chillin

9. ah man id love to get some time in a studio, yea any cop could be cool if they join for the right reasons since of course they are people too, but it's that abuse of power shit makes me hate cops