Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked a few times, have not gotten high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Safari23, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Sup guys?

I just recently started smoking with a couple of my buddies and I have smoked maybe 3-4 times and still really have not felt high. I am pretty sure its due to me not knowing how to inhale correctly. I smoke a lot of cigars and now cant seem to get the inhaling process right while smoking weed. I know you guys cant do it for me but does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Thanks guys.

2. Just use your lungs. Don't move the muscles in your mouth at all. Also, getting high isn't like people say it is. It does feel fantastic, but not all freaky different like some people describe it.

3. Just inhale with 90% of your breath and then use your last 10% to inhale fresh oxygen as quickly and sharply as possible. use your diaphragm and lungs. :bongin:

4. Breath the smoke out of your nose after you inhale. That should do the trick