Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked a few bowls everyday for a week straight how long will it be in urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raistlin420, Mar 1, 2018.

1. I'm in between jobs at the moment and thought I got a job so i celebrated and smoked for a week straight. It turns out I didn't get the job I thought I had and now I'm back to looking for work, but now I have dirty urine. How long do you think it will stay in my urine. I'm 5:10 and weigh 200 pounds and am not very active at the moment I don't smoke a lot so that was the first time I smoked in a long time.. I'm holding off on looking for another job now knowing I will fail a urine test. I was wondering when I could realistically begin looking again since every job makes you take a urine test these days.

2. 30 days used to be the recommended wait time but way to many people are failing at that time frame so longer is better. Buy a couple of home test kits and see what it shows.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Find a job, use someone else's clean urine for the test, and go to work. My wife wouldn't let me sit around for a month waiting for my urine to clear.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lab tests test for temperature I'm not sure how to beat the temp test. And the only person I know with clean urine is my brother. Not sure what to do, guess I'm screwed until I have clean urine. I'm never toking again until I have a secure job, it;s just not worth it. I have a half ounce of some fire sitting in my desk and I can't even smoke it sadly.

5. I am also 5"10'.. I have abstained THC for 30 days to this day, and last night still popped dirty on a home self testing strip. I weigh 224, I carry around a little bit of extra weight (the old spare tire), but that's it, there is no fat anywhere on my body besides the "beer belly" and I do not drink ANY alcohol. I used to have a very quick metabolism, 10 years ago when I was 24 I could be clean in 21-24 days. Now with an extra 30lbs or so, as I was always healthy, exercising, active, and weighed roughly 190sh... being 220sh and 10 years older my body has slowed down... I take blood pressure medicine (Losartin) for high blood pressure, as well as an anxiety med.. so they probably don't help with the metabolism...

I can't stand UA's, I have synthetic urine but just want to be honest because this is finally a job I enjoy and love working at.. despite 1 or 2 SOBs I would love to strangle at some times. I started taking Niacin, 1-2 pills a day, it has helped speed my metabolism up a bit, after only a few days I can really tell the difference as I am waking up earlier, sleeping less (but heavier for 6-7hrs), and am hungry more often, which I need to be careful about. I would recommend some Niacin, and NO not the stupid theory or idea that taking 10+ pills will make you pee clean, that is the worst myth ever and dangerous, take it as the bottle directs, I take 1 500mg pill a day, sometimes 2. I wish I would have started taking it 30 days ago, maybe I would be clean by now... but all those years of THC built up in me.. sad, because I've really never been anymore sober, and even though they are "cool" at work, I really didn't want my personal life known to these middle-management turds that do nothing but walk around smoking cigarettes, picking on the staff, especially the younger guys (I'm 33!)... some of these old timers just need to hang it up, we have peers our age, and the generation above and below us seeking work and it's hard to find. These old-timers still live in the Reagan Era. I really hope NJ legalizes so I can blow a puff of smoke in their faces... but it's not looking good for NJ as the Dems can't get along with one another, and now the Republicans are sitting back laughing (even though they lost a lot of power) grrrr...

6. 30-60 days min depending on your metabolism, weight, etc....

7. #7 beejay22, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Fortunately I have 30 days clean, I actually just tried a strip as I hadn't ate anything all day and besides a glass of Milk haven't drank anything either and "passed", the 2nd line the Test line below the Control line lit up very faintly, and if I recall as long as that line lights up you are good.. or should be, or close to it.. I guess the urine is fighting with the test strip, possibly small trace amounts.. but I've actually been 100% clean 120+ days and have had those lines barely go red, so it's odd. Only realized the THC line when I stopped smoking for a year or so because I had something else in my system and had to purchase a 5 or 10 panel test kit.. I was like WTF I haven't smoked.. have I? But even the box says and shows the brighter red line and fainter red line and says as long as they are there.. you pass, or were negative for the substance/drug.

I remember when taking tests years ago, or prepping, I would usually test clean after 21days, def not the case anymore being fatter. But I would always "fast" somewhat, eat very lightly, just drink water or cranberry juice, and I generally always grabbed a QCarbo32 from GNC.... they'll turn your poop green for a day or two but I'm like 3/3 when taking those.. I would drink roughly 1/3rd the night before, then the remainder in the morning. Make sure to time everything properly, take that 1st whizz after the drink, then save that 2nd release for the test maybe 60-90 min later... I got held up once going to a lab and tested well over 2+ hours after drinking the drink, so I'm pretty sure you've got a couple hours after consumption. They were always scheduled and you'd have an "appointment" for pre-employment screens.. so maybe not the prep time you need regarding days and time to abstain and "detox", but got very lucky once or twice.

I know the feeling man, I've been out of work and afraid to even do job interviews, but I would say keep that resume online, talk to whomever, stay in the loop.. take a crappy job if you need to just to take your mind off things and make $$ if you need to.. just pick somewhere stupid like a local liquor store or some nonsense that you can burn a bridge leaving ASAP and not worry about.

It sucked, I had no idea if I should have been looking for jobs because of the exact same reason... but I'd recommend keep looking, I got lucky a couple times and worked for companies that had no drug policies, everyone is different. I actually know people that failed screens for jobs (more so officey roles) for marijuana, and it's at the companies consent whether they will hire you or not... not every company is NASA, despite so many thinking so... one of the greatest jobs of my life was through a contracting agency for 3+ years doing an IT project, they never tested me because they were out of PA and I am in NJ. I worked with them for 3-4 years until I moved on... I remember my initial phone interview... "Can you pass a drug test?" I replied "Ohh yeah no issues there." and "Have you ever been arrested or charged/have a record..." and lied and said "Not that I know of!"... I would not recommend that last part though lol, but sometimes being honest hurts.. as I did have a company ask once and I said I was arrested for a DUI, but not charged because I was under the legal limit.. and the judge tossed the case" and had a company tell me "Ohh sorry we can't hire you!" Jeez, great Justice System we got!