Smoked A Bowl In A Dalorean Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by His Lil'est Nonchalant, Apr 18, 2014.

1. #1 His Lil'est Nonchalant, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    So my friend who I've known for like 2 years hits me up and asks me if I wanna smoke. He's been on probation for a minute and can't smoke but instead of selling all his weed he hooks his close friends up (like me) or trades it for alcohol. So I go to his crib and hes like "yo I'm in the garage, come around back and I'll let you in." So he let's me in and its pitch black except for a flashlight on his phone. I walk in and I shit you not, there was probably a couple mil in old school cars. That's when I look in back behind the mustang convertible (sexy as hell to) and I just shit a complete brick. It was a back to the future style dalorean but it was pretty stripped. No door handles, car battery, shit like that. So my friend has a bowl packed and a bottle in hand and I hop in the passenger seat and blaze the fat ass bowl to my dome. I was in heaven but I was mad as fuck that I couldn't get a picture of the cars since it was so dark. I guess dudes land lord owns the garage and all the cars and up until recently had kept the garage locked. Either way it was a dope experience. He didnt know about it until a week ago. Crazy shit, I'm kinda glad he was on probation to because I got to face like 2 grams today. It was decent. Sorry if it was an anti climatic story or kind of boring but being stoned and chilling in a Lamborghini is tighter than a fuckin nun.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pics or you're lying

3. I said I couldn't get a pic it was too dark but I go there all the time so if I get the opportunity I got you

4. I would love to smoke a bowl in a DeLorean. I've always wanted to have a DeLorean, and I've only just realized how great it would be to smoke a bowl in one. I could put the Back To The Future soundtrack on, and it would be just perfect. 

5. definatly need pics of this garage

6. I will post pics if I can get a bright enough light in there

7. Theres a company that makes both the gone n sixty seconds car(shelby mustang, gto) and also the back to the future car.

A guy used new old stock and rebuilds brand new delorians. They like 40k if I remember correctly

8. I dabbed in a '73 Corvette Stingray today at work! Just fucking blown sitting in the driver's seat admiring the interior

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. MAAAARRRTTYYYY!!!! WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME SO WE CAN FIX THE FUTURE THAT WE FUCKED UP IN THE PAST!!! Man I loved those movies :smoke:

10. Sounds like a badass situation. But a DeLorean is not a Lamborghini just so you know.

11. Took bong rips in a cavalier once

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. yeah I just realized that. I don't really know that much about cars

13. yeah well I once smoked a cigarette in a renault

14. If I remember right Delorean was its own company, specifically established to sell those. They were mildly overpriced for their time and probably the body style was a bit ahead of its time for the general public. 

15. Smoked a blunt in my honda accord... Was average

Pimp your elevations

16. a stripped junker delorean is nothing special to blaze in hahah

but blowing smoke in a rolls royce IS thread worthy

17. be careful, if I caught you in my lock-up full of expensive cars I'd be pissed

18. back to the 30's :smoke:

its the new movie in the series where they hotbox a dalorean, go back to 1937 and stop cannabis from ever becoming illegal

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum