Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked 6 hours ago and i plan to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by agd, Jun 29, 2010.

1. And i plan to smoke in a few.

Will this affect my high at all?

I dont want it to be a waste of weed because I just got a fresh bag but i still want to get high.

im fairly a new smoker only been smoking since last summer.

i smoke just about once a week.

so will it?

2. You will definitely get high so it's not a waste of weed. I always find the first smoke of the day to be the most intense and the most pleasant, but if you only smoke once a week or so then you should still get plenty high. Enjoy. :smoke:

3. Nope. You'll get high. Maybe a little less or maybe you will feel burnt out, but you are gonna get high. Smoke on brotha'

4. Thanks for the reply I guess i will be looking forward to it :smoke:

5. Yeah you'll probably burn out after but you'll definately get high.

6. Honnestly man, If you're a new smoker, almost any time you smoke you'll feel it. Expecially if you only toke once a week. Just make sure you wait a while in between bowls to make sure you get the most out of your high, If you are trying to conserve. 6 hours is more than enough.... Toke Up

7. Yea don't even worry about it, just don't go past your limit, cause that's not fun.
    Go slow and pace yourself.

Pro tip: try to eat a small meal or healthy snack BEFOREhand so that you don't stuff your face afterwards. Remember to stay hydrated during and after smoking.

Enjoy