Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked 10 times- have yet to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fiasco79, Mar 14, 2009.

1. So i've toked ten or so times, and i've yet to get truly "high". i've gotten random sensations and alittle relaxed, but i've never gotten them same super toked feeling my friends have gotten (while smoking the same shit i was)

i know for a fact this was quality shit, so rule that out completely. So...any suggestions ?

p.s. im worried that im not holdining it in deep enough, could this be an issue ? i usuually push it down til it feels like its mostly in/ under my throat- and hold it and exale slowly, the one time i breathed it in reallly deeply into my chest it made my lungs BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURn like bitch for a long ass time.-

2. The burn, that's good. Feel the burn!

Take big hits, and hold them in for a while, and don't stop until you're high.

3. Rememebr that one time it burned? Do it again. Sounds like your not inhaling your smoke. Pressing your tongue down and swallowing will not get you high.

Inhale from the bottom of your lungs, not your mouth. Just like breathing in normal air, except you have a pipe on your lips.

4. damn, i thought so- aight ill try it out- can't wait to smoke again

5. Damn, that reminds me..

*smokes a bowl*

6. try to inhaling through your mouth after you take a hit to makesure its all in your lungs

7. You should buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke a few, get the hang of inhaling something. That is what made me better.

8. This isn't a cig, take that shit in all the way and love the burn. Slowly exhale. You'll be ripped.

9. ive been tokin for a year and i just had a half a bowl of reggies and i am baked bro, just inhale as deep and as long as u can

10. #10 coolalright, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    if your not coughing your probably not inhaling right.

so im not saying try to cough, but if you do, it atleast means your inhaling to your lungs

11. a trick i was told when i first started smoking was to take a small gasp of air after you've finished your hit, to make sure that you have gotten the smoke deep enough i guess. i've always done this and never had problems with not getting high. i'd suggest trying it.

12. #12 Madrid, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    heres some thing i wrote to another guy with a similar question

Do this