Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked 1 time, didn't like it (panic attack) any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WonderingAboutWeed, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Well, this started off with me getting $20 and getting 2 grams of weed, I meet up with the guy gives me weed I give him money take it home and I'm excited I'm about to smoke weed (been waiting for around a year to smoke because of me moving). So i take the weed take about 75% off of the nug and put it in a paper and smoke it, I at this point am trying as hard as I can to smoke and not waste ANY of the weed even inhaling the end of the joint where smoke comes off, so I smoke and smoke i don't feel any pain in inhaling so I just keep going then about 75% done with the joint it hits me....
    This part is a little hard to explain but I'll try my best I am smoking then all of the sudden it's like i forgot what just went down in the past 60 seconds and I come back and my whole body is numb my tongue was all gritty and felt like rubber and I told my self well, nobody has died from weed I'm going to be fine and then as i was walking around my house my vision was like going in and out and I had my hand in front of me and it looked as if i was farther back from it than I new I was and I didn't know what to do I was just thinking is this what is so fun? And end up going over and laying on my couch eating food for about 2 hours and then felt normal again. The only part that I did not like at all was my vision hard to put it into words but it was not as fun as I thought it would be with my vision going in and out and me knowing my hand is closer than it looks. (Also my heart was racing more than likely a panic attack happened with the snap I had)
    Reason I am writing this, I hear how fun it is to be high and how great of a time it is and it must be because so many people do it... I just didn't have the same experience as other people and I would like to know any tips anybody has for me so when I do try and smoke again that I can have a fun time and see what weed is really about and not what happened to me, if I just keep having bad times I will just forget about it and say weed isn't for me!

Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me what could make my high better and how to not have a panic attack (And while I was smoking i was not thinking about the high at all then it just randomly hit me) :yay:

2. You just smoked way too much your first time. Happened to me too, similar effects, especially with the depth perception with the hand lol... except I actually really enjoyed it.

Ahh, to be a fresh stoner again.

• Like Like x 3
  3. It's cool though, because a lot of people don't get high their first time lol. They'll say "oh yeah, I got a little hungry and thought some things were kinda funny", but you definitely seem like you got it :biggrin:. You know it when it hits.

I'd invest in a bowl instead if I were you. You get much more out of your herb, and you can control where you wanna be in levels of stonedness

• Like Like x 3
  4. Recommended amount to smoke for 2nd time? Thanks!

5. grind up a third of a gram, roll it into a joint or use a bowl like I said above :).

• Like Like x 1
  6. As previously said, you probably smoked too much. I quit smoking for about 4 years and when I started back up again, I had panic attacks for the first few weeks. I just smoked less.

Awww lol they can be very sneaky indeed :p

7. smoke 2 hits at a time. not more, then wait 5 mins and see how do u feel, you already know how the high feels so you'll know it

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is probably better advice, .33g can still be a lot for a novice...
    but @OP, I'm glad the damn hand thing was also a noteable effect from your first time. I remember being 15/16 calling my friend on the phone (who hadn't smoked weed yet but wanted to) and trying to explain that shit to him :yummy:. Fun times. It'll only get better... but then your tolerance builds up so don't smoke more than you need to ;)

9. Smoked .3 and was not feeling to much ended up smoking around 0.6-0.7 and I can say this is alot better :ey: Thanks!!

10. One less bad habit isn't a bad thing

11. if it's loud even a third of a gram... I've been smoking 3 years and I only need like .20 in a bowl to get where I want