Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gloom, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I don't smoke much and haven't for over a year, (Partly for a informal probation that wasn't drug related, not to mention they arrested the wrong person, how can a cop believe one person over three?)

Anyways, on to the point, I never could tell before since my sense of smell always was killed right afterward, but how far will the smoke travel if I use a fan and open window? I doubt the closest neighbor would even notice or care, but I don't know him very well. (Thankfully his wife doesn't live their anymore, she once accused me of trying to burn her house down and then presented a burnt pencil she found in her backyard. Last I heard the police was looking for her in connection to kidnapping and the Russian mob.) (Strange how such different people can get married?)

2. Nah, no one can smell next door unless you get some really pungent herb.

3. Nah there isn't really a chance that your neighbor could smell any bud. Unless the houses are really close or something then you're all set.

4. i live in apartments and my neighbors have called the cops on me for smelling it
    just don't open your door and they will leave

5. The window faces the side of his garage directly and I haven't a clue how his house is set up, but there is maybe ten yards between the window and his house (And a high wood fence) and he always has every thing covered and closed off (Windows and doors closed, doesn't go outside unless he has to and has all the blinds always closed). Then there probably is another 5 yards at least for his garage. Does this change at all for good stuff?

6. Dude don't even worry about it. The neighbors wont smell it, and even if they do police probably wont care enough and/or probably wont get a warrant to search your place.

Relax and smoke a J on your patio my friend.:smoking:

7. Heh, I can't help, but be cautious, its in my nature.:p