Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ibrahim, May 8, 2015.

1. Recently got a girls number she, smokes too which is good but I'm having trouble finding a place to smoke with her. I'm trying to smoke and then hook up with her but my moms always home so where is a good place to smoke then bang or get head? Lol

2. If you have to ask then you're too young.

3. Imma give him the benefit of the doubt this one time and assume he's 18 and a senior in high school lol. Anyway OP just pick her up in your car and drive to a nice secluded smoke spot.
    And if you can't do that then your def underage haha

4. there are so many places where you can have sex and smoke hahaha you just have to get a creative man.

5. The woods man. Take her for a nature walk and smoke up then feel her all up and go up to your nuts in her guts.

6. Probably should have put this one in the "Chill Out Zone" and not "Toking Q&A" lol