Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke yourself straight?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kush100, Apr 8, 2013.

1. So I've heard about it before, and never experienced it. is it really possible to smoke so much you go sober?

2. For sure.

After an entire day of blazing your body will get used to being high.

3. Smoking weed after drinking alcohol usually sobers me up in a sense that I no longer feel drunk but high.

4. Never heard of it... guess we'll have to experiment :smoking:

5. no. you're just baked and retarded enough to think you're sober.

6. Yeah, pretty much this.

I've been smoking for nearly a decade now, there was one occasion where I honestly did feel like I smoked myself sober.

It was on vacation with some friends, we brought like an ounce of weed and were doing gravity bong rips from the moment we woke up.

If I had to draw a line graph about that day, it would show our weed consumption steadily increasing while my high increased, increased, increased, and then takes a straight dive down to soberville. :laughing:

It was a weird feeling, and the only time I've ever experienced that.

7. I never done it myself, but my friend of mine said he once had a sesh where him and his buddies smoked so much bud that after a while they felt sober from it. I really don't believe it, but shit it probably was true.

8. its happened to me as well, i think your body just gets used to it, weird i know

9. like from gay to straight?

or from stoned to sober?

10. Well we can think of this two ways one as an earlier reply said (sorry to not give you credit) your body builds up a natural tolerant witch will send you in to the "burn out" feeling witch is just your body lacking enough Thc to continue the high or if your body gets to used to the feeling of "being high" you will not feel the effects as much beacause to you it will be normal ( at the said time) but in reality you will be so high you can't tell your high get my drift.