Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke without the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UndercovrSmoker, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Also, if the weed is ground right, it burns evenly enough that it can be put out very quickly. :wave:

Wow this is old.

2. i haven't tried this because im visiting a new town right now and have no connections but would taking toilet roll cardboard and blowing into the sinkhole through that then turning the water on work? maybe even wash your hands with soap so you smell like that when you come out? idk. if anyone tries it let me know :)

3. as am i

4. way to stick it to em bro. You are the fucking winner! :D

5. I usually do it in my shed but I feel like the smell escapes but idk if its my high senses or what. if only it was legal then I wouldn't need to be hiding. sorry for bumping this thread I wanted to get my point out

6. Yaaay old thread :D

7. wow this thread is old

8. No... Now this thread is old

Muahahahahaha

9. bongs don't stink :(, I think they're pretty cool

10. I think he ment smell wise, all that nasty bong water stinks up the place

11. Dude I can't wait to put my cat in frOnt of my door so the smell doesn't get out i bet she's gonna do better then any towel would

12. I wanna know that

13. Bump cause why not

14. Use shower, sploof, oziome spray (420 spray), never smoke blunts or joints. They cause too much can excess smoke. Try to avoid places with poor airflow. Places like beaches or open areas that have strong wind are nice because it can quickly disperse the smell.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?