Smoke with a laser pointer

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jayw65, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hey gc, I just smoked a bong bowl with one of those high powered laser pointers. Greatest tasting bong rips ever, none of that fuel taste. :smoke: Almost like a solar hit without the hassle with the lense and being outside and all that. Have any of you guys tried this too?

2. #2 the blunt truth, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    did you use a blue laser? Those are pretty expensive, I'd try it if I was down to drop 600 bucks

edit: last i checked blurays were still expensive as fuck, I heard a while a go that the cheapest way to get one was getting a ps3 so its at least 300 or somewhere around there if not more

3. find a blueray drive and make your own laser from the diode

4. wow i wanna do this so badly

5. damn, i want to do this

instead of pulling out a lighter; you'd be like, oh fuck no, i got a LAZER

6. sounds rad but how long do u have to lazer the bud before u inhale?

7. You can get a 200mw laser for around $70, thats enough to light it.

8. how many mW (milliwatts)

9. OP can you post a vid of you doing this? i'm highly currious now haha.

10. wat happens if you accidently laser your eye? :l

11. Your brain explodes.

12. instantly? cool.

can you make your cat run into glass doors with it?

13. No, but you can pick your cat up and throw it through a glass door if you choose to.

14. Lol yea i can just imagine the beam hitting the slide of the bong and bending just right to go right into your eye and you go blind trying to take a clean hit, to then have the MJ cure your blindness so it didnt matter anywho HAHAHAH, only... the blindness...would totally be permanent lol

15. 30 years from now this will be common

16. Please use eye glasses if/when you do this, and no sunglasses won't work (they would actually make it worse as the tint causes your pupils to dilate and those lenses aren't designed to filter out light from the visible light spectrum).

But you could get a cheap laser and do this if you wanted, ~200mW would be fine, plus that's enough to pop balloons/light matches if that's what you're into.

17. 30 yearss from now they will just have plasma state lighters, where a tiny suspended object of some element, is instantly phase shifted into plasma, and i mean like.... .0001 grams of the shit and you will just get the tip near your bowl and BAM good to go. course...if they could do that we would also have lightsabers

18. I was hopeing that all I would have to do is snap my fingers :(

19. is this better than using like bee line or a glass wand?