Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke when you're sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItsNvarBois, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I was just wondering if it's okay to smoke cannabis if you're sick. I have a soarish throat and a runny stuffy nose I have taken some cough syrup and some nose spray will I be okay?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah It's fine however I wouldn't push yourself with big bong rips etc Just so your throat doesn't get any worse

3. Makes me feel better actually but actually getting to the smoke part can be tough because your brain doesn't like the idea.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. I always spend a flu high. Easiest way to get through one. I'll usually vape if I can't smoke, but if I can smoke a bowl I'll definitely smoke a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I find that vaping a little Doobafed helps to clear up a runny/stuffy nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Edibles are a option here if sore throat, also vape at low temps. Get well soon!

7. Although it is a known fact mmj weakens immune system slightly so keep this in mind

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can smoke, but I always felt that when I had a sore throat and/or bronchitis that it made it more irritated. Like someone said above, edibles are clutch when you are sick as they last a while.

I always make firecrackers when I am sick and have bud. Take two crackers of any kind (wheat thins, graham crackers...Whatever you want), put peanut butter on each side, grind up some weed, .25-.75 of a gram is plenty, put it in the peanut butter. Close it up, let it sit for a few hours and then eat. They will do you good.