Smoke weed in moderation, not all day everyday

Discussion in 'General' started by jsmooth23, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 jsmooth23, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    I see a lot of people on grasscity saying their broke and all dey use der money on is weed food and gas. Whether your broke or not if your smoking several times a day or all day everyday there is a problem unless you are using it for medical purposes. I know it may feel good and all but there is so much more in life than weed. If you are a complete stoner you might say well it's not bad for me and it's not addicting. Well mentally it is thats why you see a lot of people bitching about tolerance breaks. If you feel the tolerance break is too hard for you, you have a problem with it. Theres so much out there in the world why would you wana jes be high all day long. Also the reality is unless you are an entertainer noone makes alot of money and smokes all day everyday unless u sell drugs or weed. But why would you wana put your life at risk like that? I know I might get flamed for saying this but guys moderation is key if u feel like you should stop, you probably should. I mean the weed is always gona be there no matter what but your life isnt gona pause and wait for you life is gona go on and time is gona move on as well.

Do you wana look back on your past and say damn i spent all my money on weed i coulda got this or got that or i coulda done this or dat but i was busy smoking weed. Moderation is key guys there is a time and place for everything if weed is getting in your way get your shit together and come back to it cuz the herb is gona be there but it's easy to miss an opportunity cuz u wer smoking weed and let that get out of your own way. This is a beautiful plant, alot of people on here needa cut down and see wat route they are taking in life I mean don't you wana achieve more in your life or do you wana stay where your at. Cuz if your jes smoking all day your jes escaping from reality and i kno it may not be bad for you but it's certainly not good for you unless you have medical problems. Life is about left and right turns don't let dis beautiful plant get in your way. Also your mind is very powerful, you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Remember your body is your mind's slave meaning your mind has to think it before your body does it so if you wana stop or take a break you should. I'm 18 years old and been smoking for 2 years, everyday for 1year and came to the conclusion ima stop till i graduate highschool and when i do come back on it Im gona do it in moderation instead of the way i was use to doing it. I'm pretty sure ders doctors and lawyers and other successful people that smoke weed but think if they did it before court, or before an operation, theres a time and place for everything.

2. #2 ihugtrees, Jan 23, 2012
    "bitch i do what i want" - eric cartman

im glad in your two years of smoking you've figured it out.

maybe once your life falls apart and your hope is replaced by pain and fear of loss, you'll see where some of these blades are coming from

3. i smoke every day, sometimes several times a day.

i'm a functioning member of society.

:confused_2:

your post actually pissed me off but i don't have a clever or witty remark to make so i'm just gonna walk away.

i'm glad you have all the answers at 18 though.

4. I smoke every day, multiple times a day, and I am certainly not broke.

You lose!

5. ^ This. Depending on how much weed I have on average I hit probably 15-20 bowls a day and I function in society just fine. I dont see why your thinking is so one track. Most of the time a smoke weed AND do the shit I need to do.

6. i work out almost every day, have a full time job that I've held for over two years, I see family and friends regularly... and I smoke every single day.

during the week it's only at night because I couldn't do my job high, on the weekends its pretty much all day... I understand what you're trying to say, but why come to a forum dedicated to weed and preach moderation?

7. I have not been out of bud since I can remember. I have severe back problems, but 24/7 is how I roll. Still a functioning blue collar member of society.

Now go get your fucking shine box!

8. no tl;dr!??!!?

9. Fuck all the haters, lets get high :bongin:

10. #10 jsmooth23, Jan 23, 2012
    You shouldn't use weed for your problems though you should break and get your shit together and i sware wen u light it up it'll feel alot better knowing u got ur shit together

11. You guys are misunderstanding me and once a day at night can also count as moderation cuz ur not going into extremes but all day everyday is gona take out of you. And ok you guys are a functioning part of society don't you wan't more of yourself don't you wana be above average I mean once you get your priorities straight and on the right path you can smoke weed more often jes sayin you guys shouldnt let it get out of your way, put your priorities first

12. You are using it in moderation your not going to work high your knowing your limits and not taking chances ur jes doing it at night then its moderation u kno u cant be doing it at work cuz its gona take out of you

13. I'd rather be happy with little money than be sad with a ton of money.

14. I work 50 hours a week at ONE job, then on the weekends I work another. I am able to smoke at different points during the day, so I do.

Don't patronize me for smoking multiple times a day. I have a degree, two jobs, and I grow my own crops, so focus on yourself, not others, OP.

15. Again, IDK why you think its impossible to put your priorities first AND smoke weed all day. I cant speak for everyone else, but when im high its not like I turn into a vegetable. Im still functional. I pretty much smoke all day everyday as long as I have the weed to support that and I go to college doing a dual major, taking 18 credits and my GPA is like a 3.2.

I dont see why you think you cant do both

16. Anyone can do that but don't you wana achieve more in life than a functioning member of society?

17. First off, I smoke in moderation.

Now I think you're right, OP. that said, I think you're right for the wrong reasons. You're not living life by saying Im not gonna do this just because blah blah. You've got the right idea but you're thinking like societies slave and an anti drug users perspective. You don't really get it just yet. You gotta understand the real reasons behind moderation because a guy can live life fully high Even better than a sober guy, way better in fact. That said, most guys don't and you're right about that too. But whatever, it's their lives.

So you're right moderation in ALL things is key but not for the reasons you're thinking. Moderation is important because it allows us to catch a breath of fresh air in life and let's us take a quick view of everything before we indulge in our next adventure.

That said, some guys on here do obviously have a problem, haha. =/ but who doesn't have a problem? You certainly do because you blame weed for something you feel as if you aren't accomplishing.

That's my view on the thread.

18. my priority is work, bills, and weed.

i think i have that in good order.

i also didn't know that i had to be more than a functioning member of society. what IS more than a functioning member of society anyway? do i get a gold star for figuring that one out?

i do what i gotta do. i do it high. i do it sober.

19. Functioning part of society? ok thats easy i mean its not meth if you have a job anyone can do it but don't you wana become successful

20. Why not let them live their lifes how they want to?

If they can afford it and are doing well, which most are, why not let them continue?

Shit, if I could afford it, i'd be smoking all day errday!

Just got off a 10 hr shift, bout to smoke and pass out and then work and smoke there. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.