Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke weed all day every day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yung Squire, Apr 14, 2013.

1. My goal is to have so much weed I cant even smoke it all, all the time. How can I achieve this?

How can I get to the point where I'm still living good and still able to chill all the time and get super stoned.....what about weed related jobs.....what are the possibilities?

Let's brainstorm....we all love weed......how can we be able to smoke weed always?

2. Unless you need to use weed for medical purposes, I wouldn't get to excited about being 'high all day every day'. Don't mean to sound like a downer, but the real world is a downer haha

Only jobs I can currently think of are (Im sure there are lots):
    -self employed/entrepreneur
    -office type of job where you can work from home
    -musician

Also you might just be able to work a normal job (provided they don't drug test) , if you can function whilst high. Just my 2 cents.

3. Unless you are rich, growing is the only way to do that.

4. I figured. Once I save up some money for better soil hopefully my grows will go better. I guess I just have to run a perpetual setup?

5. I used to supply myself with all the weed I could smoke with a 400w hps and a 250w mh.

...and yes, it's fucking awesome to smoke as much top-shelf weed and hash as you want all the time :D

6. I got a 600w HPS :p No MH though only cfl for veg. What's really messing me up and hurting my plants is my crap soil though. At least I think. I wanna first get a really nice soil mixed up then order some great genes and start trying to run a perpetual operation. I figure that's the only way I'll be able to smoke like this lol

7. i live in northern california and smoke all day everyday with a job and shit.
    cheap as fuck :)

8. Yea, any weak link in the chain can fuck up your yields. Here's my soil recipe if you want to check it out.

9. Thanks bro, bookmarked.

My problem is finding ingredients where I live. And $ too but soon I should have my job. My plans for now are jus save up about $200 for soil and seeds and I should be good to go. Get a good potting mix just for the first 2 weeks, then into my mix and I should have everything else handled. Maybe need to upgrade my fan, we'll see.

I really think the soil is fucking me right now. Would crap soil cause stunted seedlings that take forever to grow/look like they're getting burnt?

I'm gonna start a worm farm ASAP too so I can start harvesting my own EWC. It's gonna take me some time, which sucks, but soon I should have an awesome operation going. But with the complexity of things I'll be worried about going to PRISON for my damn plant lol. Oh well....."Yolo"

10. Absolutely, every time.

I started a worm farm too a few months ago, they're doing really well but I should've gone much bigger than 1,000 worms. Not enough to mix batches of soil but it's great for compost teas, which can then be poured into the soil for the cooking period.

11. How many yo think to make a good mix for soil? I have a really small container I was thinking about going in but I think it's only big enough for 1k.

Just started an outdoor compost pile today too. Guess that will be good to use in like a year lol

12. Honestly, It's not as awesome as it seems. I buy ounces and if I smoke all day everyday, towards the end of the ounce the high kinda sucks even if at the beginning it was some bomb bomb buds.

13. Yeah I know all about it. I'm not some newb who just got high the first time and is thinking aw man this is AWESOME!!!!

I love weed. It's like.....some people smoke cigs.....some people drink beer.....some people LOVE fishing....some people love "insert hobby here"

Smoking weed is just one of my hobbies, but what sucks is that it's illegal and looked down on.

I just wish I could farm weed or something. That would be such an awesome job. My goal is to get a small perpetual system going and plant some auto's outdoors this year.

If I could just get like 1-2 ounces every 2 weeks that would be cool. quarter pound every 2 weeks would be even better lol.

I just need to hurry up and get hired at this part time job and start saving. First thing I need is soil then seeds and then I should honestly be good to go. I think my soil has been butt raping me.

14. Only thing that sucks about smoking weed all day every day, is gaining a tolerance to it.

On the other hand, making edibles or using concentrated hash or oil is a great way to ensure large amounts get consumed to counteract this.

15. Grow 2 plants in cycle and you're good...

16. if you smoke the same strain/bag for a long time it seems like you become "immune" to it lol

17. That's what I was trying to tell OP, OP I think you've got your head in the clouds man. You sure don't sound like someone who's been smoking for too long, seeing as your fantasy seems a bit realistic.

18. 1. I am OP.

2. I've been smoking for 7 years now.

haha. I'm not a newbie to smoking. Not a super vet either but I know what I like!

I should definitely be able to do 2 plants a cycle too. I have a 4x4x6.5 tent, and a 600 w hps. I can set up a makeshift mother/clone/veg room too. I have a rubbermade for that right now but dk how I like it. I dont really like it. I might work something in to my closet for the mother room but don't have much room. I won't need much more than some CFL's in there though.

I wanna go go go go go it just sucks cause I gotta save some $ for some materials I'm missing. Got 3 seedlings going now but they aren't doing to good because I have bad soil.

19. Just save up your money, when harvest day comes it will be sooo worth it you'll see haha.