Smoke up yer pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by tommyboy6001, May 29, 2006.

1. Haha, I thought my ferret was the only stonner ferret out there... That flexible thing is true though, quite amusing.

2. [mikebot is my old account]

Yeah man. They are fucking flexible. They'll go all crazy and bend in half and run away from you backwards. Lol. Coolest pets ever.

3. As far as the dont smoke out a defenseless animal goes, Ill smoke an animal out once, if it likes it, ill come to me for more, if it doesnt itll stay away and I wont try to force anything after that. I got my roomates cat stoned one day, it didnt much like it, she wouldnt let me pet her, and she just hid under a couch and stared at everything.
    Im planning on gettin myself a cat soon, and I really hope itll like smoking weed, thats the one asset I need. I got my pipe, my bud, my bro, my computer, now all I need is a fat lazy cat to sit here :D

4. i could imagine being locked up in some small cage, getting high with a new perspective and thought, what the fuck am i doing here...???

5. YES!! i know man pitbulls and pug dogs love marijuana, the same situation with my friends, dog would literally folllow the bong around the circle.haaha

6. i heard once you get a dog high, it's high for the rest of its life. holy shit, my old dogs must be FUCKED UP

7. The Pug owns the hookah.

Attached Files:

8. man me and my friend smoked up his baby deer (its mother got killed) and it loved it itll follow us around now its crazy

9. I totally agree. Drugs should never be forced on anything or anyone.

10. dude this whole drugs are bad for animals shit is ridiculous, there are people out there that buys pitbulls and turn them into fighters and shit and then watch a another dog kills there dog,

all your doing is getting your dog high so it wont go crazy when you bring friends over my bro does it to all his dogs cause people come in the dog attacks them

its not the worst thing to do to a dog, its not like your feeding it chocolate or anything

11. You are forcing a dog to get freak out for your own enjoyment. It is kind of like feeding your dog chocolate becuase the dog wants the chocolate and doesn't know what it can do, just like letting your dog eat shrooms or get high.

12. i found this on google:

\t\t \t\t Toxin
    Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
    Source
    Hashish, marijuana, and hemp, Cannabis.
    General Information
    Pets are more commonly poisoned from marijuana through ingestion other than inhalation. THC is the toxin that causes the symptoms and is absorbed quickly after ingestion. THC has strong antiemetic effects which make it difficult to successfully induce vomiting to remove the toxin from the pet. Most animals will recover, but it may take 1-3 days.
    Toxic Dose
    Depends on the concentration of THC and the form of marijuana ingested.
    Signs
    Ataxia, dilated pupils, 'glazed' eyes, drop in body temperature, increase or decrease in heart rate, bizarre behavior, hyperesthesia, disorientation, somnolence, depression (may last 18-36 hours), coma, excitation is seen occasionally, drooling, tremors, respiratory depression, or death.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1937&articleid=2254

13. First, I believe this to be total bullshit. I've known many people (including myself) to get our dogs stoned. Not one have them have died though! And what the fuck are these bullshit symptoms:

drooling is a symptom??? What dog doesnt fucking drool?

Christ, and tremors? Maybe for a wingless bat dog (aka Chiuahua or however you spell it).

Glazed eyes? Have you seen your OWN eyes after you smoke? Not only limited to dogs and pets now is it!

Bizzare behavior? Ummm....yeah, weed does that to you!

I think there is nothing wrong with blowin' a little smoke up your dogs' nose every once in awhile. Shit, weed made my dog somewhat sane now.

14. man everytime i try to get my animals high they get scared or my cat just gets really pissed off at first but i know hes feelin it cuz he lays on the floor stomach up purring for no reason ahahahaha

15. He's purring because he wants attention, pet the thing! :p

THC is not a toxin so, yeah... That should explain everything right there.

16. when i smoke in my room everynight before i go to bed i get my pug high almost every time. she'll jus come up on me, sit on my lap facing me and looking at me. and all i do is blow smoke in her face and she gets balzed !!!! her eyes get all glazed over and she jus lays down and watches tv lol so awesome

17. Ive noticed that some animals like marijuana smoke but all animals hate ciggarette smoke. My dogs and cat know whats up when im smoking and im convinced they enjoy the smell of the smoke, especially one of my dogs. They actually sniff around and get real close to where im smoking.

When I light up a cigarette its a different story. None of them want anything to do with cigarette smoke and you can tell they get agitated when they're around it unlike marijuana smoke.

18. i just sat here and read all three pages...funny shit manm..

lol my kittin, she was like 5 weeks old, well she used t to hate me so i started blowin pot in her face, well ever since then she awlasy crawls up to me purrring and i get her high, well the last time i had like the best shit ive ever had and i smoked like4 consexutive bowls and blew it all in her face, i mean big cloudy bong ripps not pipe hits....so shes walkin all funny and runnin arounjd for no apparent reason, and she comes on the courch next to me, falls over on my stomach, and just fell into a deeeep sleep lol, so i just slept too, a cute lil 5 monmth old stoner cat, but we got r=id of her cus my mom has cat alergies err sum shit..no more weed for dat kitty