Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Smoke up" vs. "Smoke out"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the color green, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Interesting stuff, guys. Thanks for the responses.

2. in my area (maine) I don't ever here "smoke out", more just smoke up, like i'll smoke you up, as in providing when the other person/people are dry.........but I have come to learn smoke out from GC, and I interpreted it as the same as smoke up..........just imo

3. Here people use smoke up to say that you'll provide the weed, but smoke out around here generally means a party with weed. So you'd be like "Hey, you goin to the smoke out at Joe's tonight?"

4. smoke up is providing the weed

5. I think it's a Michigan thing.

6. Here they both mean the same,
    but I've only heard one or two people say "smoke out", its not a common term
    where I live at...

7. Everyone here uses the term smoke up..

"Hey man wanna toke today?"
    - "nah man I'm all outta bud"
    "its cool man I'll smoke you up"

I never really heard anyone say smoke out until I joined these forums

8. Me too its seem like smoke up is more of a northern term

9. in sacramento we don't say smoke up lol. we just say smoke out. like " you got any bud?" "naw." "i'll smoke u out since u did it last time for me."