Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aap23, Nov 28, 2011.

1. couldnt find anything on this topic I think most experienced smokers can do one or a few tricks but whats your favorite. mines probably ghosting or french inhale and a combination of the two. anyone know any others besides smoke rings. pics too

Attached Files:

2. I love french inhaling but I can't do it lol

3. it takes practice. you gotta open your mouth just a little and slowly push the smoke out with your tongue

Attached Files:

4. I'll put up pics when I'm not alone cuz it's kinda hard to do without fucking up but if i have a friend take pics I can blow rings through each other going from big to small and make a heart shaped ring. Pics up probably tomorrow.

5. Hell yeah I haven't seen that my friend can sometimes get one ring thru another one I can do a bunch of little ones by tapping my cheek but u can only do it if u don't inhale so I only do it with cigarettes

6. i can just do mad O's of varying shape and speed..i always shoot rings through each other by accident too but i cant do it on command lol. but no ghost or french inhale or anything. i usually never do tricks with weed smoke though.

7. Yeah smoke tricks are cool but after you get over being "such a badass" in high school but I only like doing them with hookahs and cigars only because I think it wastes a tiny bit of thc to do proper O's and stuff, unless there are females in the room then it's on :smoke:

8. I dont think it has anything to do with being a badass but amusing yourself. smoke is one of my favorite things to look at and most of the time I smoke alone anyways sooo. but I get what your saying

9. I like smoke rings, can't perfect them though. The majority of people on grass city seem to think that to do rings you don't inhale... lol.

10. Yeah I don't get that. I blow smoke rings all the time after inhaling. When I'm ready to exhale I hold it in my throat and blow smoke rings.

11. Me and my buddies LOVE kill hits and smoke rings

12. They look a lot better if you don't inhale

13. I can do rings and french inhales, that's about it haha.

I did make a rubber duck awhile back, and I was pretty fucking proud of it. :D

[​IMG]

(excuse me looking like shit, it was a wake n bake)

14. ^^^ Hahahah I see the duck!!

I love blowin O's. Nothing better than getting the perfect circle!