Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, May 17, 2011.

1. Anyone got a cool trick you would like to show? Got instructions on how to do tricks for those inexperienced ones? Post them here! :D

2. Not mine, just thought it was cool as fuck haha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeVASMyPs2s]YouTube - Smoke Trick[/ame]

3. When I see people do cool tricks with weed it makes me want to hit them.

4. Okay, first off you have to have a pretty good sized bowl otherwise this won't work. Now once you've loaded the pretty good sized bowl up, pack it down a bit so it is somewhat tight...If you pack it too tight just mix it up with something like a needle or paperclip. After you have that take your lighter and keep your eyes on the bowl, now slowly approach the bowl with your lighter, let the flame lightly hit the edge of the bowl...Inhale, exhale...You just cornered a bowl, congrats.

5. you should try rings of puffs. i do these through my mouth and nostrills simultaneously, or i go either/or for a quick chimney smoke effect. either way you do it, people will be amazed at your smoke trick.:bongin:

this is recommended for beginers

6. Hahahahaha, Oscar's post was pretty epic :smoke:

Personally my fave is the one where you push it out of your mouth and quickly inhale it into your lungs, I find it somewhat cools the smoke so it's practical :confused_2:

7. Weeds not gold brotha, it's "just a plant" lol

8. wow, i gotta try this sometime

9. #10 xlxtbusxlx, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    o rings - o rings a pretty simple just takes a lot of practice. start my taking a hit. be sure to keep the smoke in your mouth, dont inhale it yet. alright so now you have a mouth full of smoke, now make a "o" shape with your mouth, then close your jaw fast(be sure to not close it all the way, just a quick snap to get air to some out) if you do it right you should have blown a smoke ring.

french inhale - french inhales are probably the easiest smoke trick to do. take a hit and hold the smoke in your mouth. open your mouth(once you open your mouth smoke will start to pour our) then inhale through your nose. if done correctly the smoke should come out you mouth and go up to your nose.

casper/mushroom cloud - mushroom clouds are fairly hard but once you get them down they are really easy and you keep getting better at them. so first you take a hit and keep it in your mouth with your lips closed. push the smoke to the front of your mouth then open up you lips while slightly pushing out.(if done right smoke should come out of your mouth) now you have to quickly inhale it back in, sometimes you might have to move your heard toward the smoke, but that's pretty self explanatory.

and there you have it a guide for 3 simple smoke tricks. I also recommend using joints or blunts. but a pipe without a choke will also work.
    have fun! :smoke: